4

i think this is it, this is what im expecting na ata, haha

he still looked at mark's eyes and hands on his shoulders, the boy looks so shocked about it.

tanga mo talaga jen, san galing utak mo?

mark's face went straight down and started to remove jeno's hands on his shoulders but his eyes to is on jeno's din.

i knew it, iyak na lang ako sa kwarto ni ate mamaya i guess

he wants to say something but he was speechless.

he looks so serious about it, and mark wants to clarify it but words cant seem to get out of his mouth.

mark wants to know why? how? and when did it started? but his mind suddenly said that he should just forget about it and think that the younger was just joking.

"you got me jen, you're just joking right?" he himself was surprised about what he just said to jeno.

yes, jeno say yes.

"no."

that made the mark get so confuse. "you can forget about it naman, just promise me that we'll still be friends ha?

jeno's sudden statement was cracky, his voice was cracky, and he's trying to stop his tears, because who wouldn't be, you don't know what really is going on the person you like and confessed with mind's.

yeah, forget it about mark, forget about it.

he nods his head and, "i should take you home, para maaga kang makapagpahinga."

he really is forgetting about it, goods yan mark haha

"ah, no n-need na mark, ate texted me kanina na nandito daw sya city and sya na lang daw kukuha sakin." a lie

maybe i'll lie muna for now...

"ganon ba?" he asked but not looking at jeno's direction.

"yes, i forgot to t-tell you kanina eh." he then smiled at the older who's looking away, a fake one actually.

"I'll wait here na lang, kukunin ko na lang din yung bag ko." he's proud of himself for not stuttering and having his voice crack.

mark nodded. he just nodded.

(early sya masyado pero sige lang, bored ako eh hehe)

"j-jaem?"

"oh?"

"kinuha ka na ba ni t-tito?"

"hindi pa, are you okay?"

he wants to release everything in his tears, mark left a few minutes ago, it was really awkward bids.

"pwede ba nyo akong kunin dito sa park?"

"sure, papa called me just a minute ago and said na malapit na daw sya." jaemin's voice was covered with pure worry.

"ganon ba?."

"mhm, what about mar-"

he then ended the call and sniff his worries away, but it doesn't seem to help him forget about what just happened earlier ago.

he sat down at the near bench not really near to crowd and holding the top handle of his backpack, he removed his spectacles and rubbed his puffed eyes, his eyes gets puffed so easily.

he looked up and trying to stop his tears from falling, he tried and tried but it still can't.

minutes after, his phone vibrated and, a message popped up.

jaemin: on the way na kami, better tell me what's the problem sa bahay ha, don ako matutulog sa inyo.

he sighed and spread his legs to the ground and letting his tears fall down. i think i need to wake up na lang and forget about this.

a car then parked at the entrance and it was familiar to jeno that he stands up and collecting his stuffs, and his self too.
jeno wiped and covered his eyes when he saw a boy running towards him. "tara na, calm yourself sa car ride nalang natin, and maybe tell me what happened kanina, okay?" he said softly.

seeing jeno nodded he then rubbed circles around jeno's back, one looked at him he already know that the older cried.

jeno did calm down at their ride, he even fall asleep on jaemin's shoulders, jaemin's father was too curious as him what happened to the puffed up boy. but slid off and waited until they get home.

on mark's side, he wants to get to their house already and maybe lock himself until one of his family finds the spare key to his room.

he was full of thoughts, thoughts about what happened earlier and thoughts about jeno's reaction. after seeing him with his face look so down, he wants to hugged the inch-tall boy even tho he know that he's the reason why he look so down after what just happened.

the car is now in the garage but mark is still in it, processing.

"mark?"

he then get out of his car when he heard the faint voice coming from the outside.

"ma.." he closed the door and locked his car.

he sighed and ran towards his mom and engulfed her with a tight hug.

noticing how her son act she already know something happened, "may nangyari ba?"

"ma, i think i fucked up."

short muna, hehe

to be continued...