4) jungkook's behavior Change !

{Other Side }

The man sit on the chair and read some important file. he wear a gentleman black suit he look so hot. his blonde little shot hair , his eyes colour black . he look like this !

He look so hot !! his name is Jeon Jungkook. he is the world best top business man but he stay in america his company name is JEON'S COPORETION . for other businessman, jungkook's name is enough to scare them.

Jungkook read his important file in sit in office cabin with (serious face)* sudden someone knocked the door .

?? :- jun...

Jungkook he without see the person...... coming * cold voice*

??:- " kook actually i......sudden jungkook said What the hell this is the project .... hun; with full of anger and he throwing the file without see the person face! and jungkook then look at person he shocked !!!!!!! *

JK : lisa baby you....

lisa : yeah jungkook its me...... and now you clear this you don't love me right * crying voice*

JK : OHHHHH FUCK .. baby i am realy sorry my intention to hurt you... actually Baby, I accidentally i hit the file as eymploye and hit on your face.

LISA : * fake cry* Noooo.... you don't love me i hate you kook ! i hate you.... i hate you....!!! MR. JEON JUNGKOOK

JK ; Okay i accept my mistake so what you want i mean what my love want you happy hun;... * with love voice*

LISA : Really jungkook so we are going to my fav 5 star restorent and you odder my fav food !

JK : okay......your wish my command my love !

LISA : good ... so now let's go....

Y/N NOTE :- SO FIRSTLY I TELL YOU THAT LISA IS JUNGKOOK 'S GIRLFRIEND FOR ONLY JUNGKOOK BUT LiSA ONLY LOVE HIS MONEY BEACUSE JUNGKOOK IS KOREA'S BEST BUSINESS MAN AS YOU KNOW ALL SO SHE WANT TO BE A PARTNER OF JEON'S COPORETION IN BECOME A FUTURE WIFE .... SHE SO SMARTLY PLAY WITH JUNGKOOK'S EMOTION BUT I THINK SHE DON'T KNOW What will JUNGKOOK do when he comes to know about it?

[ OTHER SIDE IN RESTAURANT ]

lisa and jungkook enter the beautiful 5 star restaurant they are so happly sit and jungkook oddering according his all favorite dish ...After 10 mins, the waiter takes the dish but accidentlly the dish falls on jungkook's coat.....

when this happened on a normal situation , jungkook would have been angry at normal waiters or just shout but for first time, lisa must have seen such a danger face of jungkook ! suddenly jungkook eyes red in anger and started beating the waiter.... the waiter say to jungkook sorry sir .. plz... fogive me this is mistakely dish fall of you ...

jungkook : OOOHHH this is you mistake i know you try to kill me beacuse of my company right>>!!! he continusely punch on waiter face everyone not come close to jungkook don't why i think they are also affraid o him ! lisa try to stop jungkook but jk not listen this ....... AFTER all manger come and try to stop jk .

Maneger : Sir .... what are you doing this plzzz stop !!!

Jk : nooo now i well kill him he try to kill me beacuse of my company ....