Chapter 2

Session 2~ It was ending of session 2 and Hayden was eyeing me to go to the toilets with him (you already know what's gonna happen) so when I ask to go I wait 5 minutes for him to come. He came eventually and we got down to business.

"Baby," he says lightly "you cant moan here, we're gonna get caught" he says pulling out of my ass. "O-oh ok babe" I say as the sensation of hes wet throbbing cock slowly comes out of my ass. He turns me around pulling me by the hair and we finish off by me sucking his dick as he starts to eject someone walks in....

"JESSE!" I hear as I'm bobbing up and down, it's my teacher George. "Yes sir?" I ask wondering how we are gonna get out without getting caught "have you seen Hayden anywhere?" He asks knowing exactly where Hayden is, "um no sir, I think hes- hes" I try to make an excuse without moaning cause Hayden's kissing my neck. "Hes where Jesse?" He says "hes probably with another teacher" I say finally being able to get a word out without wanting to moan. "Oh ok," he says "enjoy you two" he says before walking out giggling to himself.

Hayden looks at me with a smirk that only a person that's ready to come out would look at you with. Skip to now with is lunch (about 3 hours later) he stands on the tables at the cafeteria and shouts at the top of hes lungs "EVERYONE I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY" I look at him with a look that says please dont expose us "I HAVE BEEN SEEING THIS BOY FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS" everyone looks at him with a look of confusing "AND I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT I AM AN OPENLY GAY MAN" everyone starts to whisper and gives him dirty looks....

Especially Nat.