chapter 3

As Hayden continues on coming out of the closet Nat come up to me and starts asking me questions like did I know about this and how I feel about this, after she finishes with the questions a bunch of our friends come up to me and ask wtf is gonnong on I reply with "hell if I know" but in the back of my mind I'm smiling from ear to ear. I love Hayden and having him around makes me want to do stupid things, so I say as loud as i can without yelling "I'm sorry nat but I dont see us going anywhere anymore and I think we should break up." She runs off crying as Hayden walks upto the group, I just wanted to pull him into a strong passionate kiss but I wasnt ready to do that in front of everyone.

Later that night...

I hear a knock at my door and to my suprise its Hayden. "hey" he says softly "did you forget about our plans?" Shit I completely forgot. "What no I could never," i was lying through my teeth and he new it. "Then why are you in sweatpants?"he asks in a questioning tone, "oh um idk" he just laughs.

After a couple episodes of teen wolf (you should definitely watch it) i turn my head up to face him and I just simply smile. As he cups my face I sit on my knees on top of him (like a leg on either side typa thing) and I just embrace his presence then I pull him into a kiss. The kiss felt like 1000 stars exploding, it felt like actual love, after a while of making out we just cuddle.

The next day...
I wake up next to Hayden, he looks so god damn handsome, while I was staring at the love of my life I hear a small whisper leave his mouth "morning princess" he pulls me closer and kisses me. Which immediately sends chills down my spine and I feel it going up, hayden takes notice and wraps his hand around my veiny dick we get down to doing the deed. When Hayden was entering me we all of a sudden I hear the front door open and I hear my parents yell out for me to greet them. "Oh shit" he whispers to me as he pulls out. I face him and he says "pretend to sleep and if they ask why I was here just say we had a sleepover" he shoots me a wink then closes his eyes, I do the same as I hear the footsteps come closer and closer until I hear my door open. A camera clicks and I pretend to wake up as I hear that sound, "Good morning honey, we got home early I hope you dont mind, anyways we are gonna head out again to do some grocery shopping call us if you need anything." After we were sure that they left we continue where we left off.

~A/N- sorry for not updating for so long I was just not motivated to finish writing this anywho I hope y'alls enjoyed this chapter :)~