Tag you

*

'Ahnnn...'

Shigu tries to catch his breath, moving his face away from Haoting's greedy lips. He needs his mouth to breath. The pounding is getting faster. 

Haoting settles with kissing Shigu on his neck. He trails his lips at every surface of Shigu's body he can reach. 

The moan almost inaudible. Shigu rakes his fingers in Haoting's hair as his body trembles in pleasure. His waist arched upward by reflect, but Haoting placed his palm firmly to keep him in place. 

'Breath..relax...' He reminds Shigu as he pushes himself in again. He enjoys how Shigu flushed and moans underneath him. 

Shigu rounds his arms around Haoting shoulders. His gaze is dreamy as he tries to collect his sanity. 

Haoting put his right hand on Shigu's spine, pulling him to sit on top of him, eager him to move his hips to meet his thrusts. His left hand strokes Shigu with the same pace he's moving.

'Ahhhhh!'

Shigu hears the light snore beside him. 

It's already 7am. The sunlight is peeking in from the closed dark curtain. The little sunlight that comes in settles near Haoting's chest. 

The hard abs and the strong body. 

Shigu lie down in silence beside Haoting. He runs his fingers near his collarbone and neck. The marks that he gave him weeks ago had faded. Especially the bold one on the neck, right where the woman had kissed him*. 

A/N: The incident is in MODC Domestic. 

He hissed to himself at the memory flash. 

He went to the kitchen to prepare some tea after getting mad at himself. He hates that woman and hope she chokes with her breakfast, wherever she is now. 

When he walks back in with the tray, Haoting is sitting and yawning. His messy bedhair is funny. 

'Morning love' Haoting greets him. Pulling him softly back into his embrace. His hands roam Shigu's body. 'Shower time!' He threw their clothes to the floor and carry Shigu in his arms.

The tea left cold as the shower took longer than normal. 

*

They spent the whole morning at home.

Shigu stamps his notes with his name seals. He likes them so much.

Then he looks at Haoting laying on the couch. He moves nearer towards him with his seal. He sits on top of him. 

'Ohhh kinky. I like. ' Haoting grinned. He adjusted his position so Shigu is sitting more comfortably. 

Shigu rolls his eyes at the teasing. Then he unbutton Haoting's shirt and placed his name seal on the left of Haoting's chest. He smiles brightly at the result. 

'Your heart. It's mine. There. I stamped it. ' He declares. Then he suddenly become shy at his own action and quickly run off, leaving the startled Haoting on the couch. 

Haoting's heart beats fast at the simple declaration. 

He smiles to himself. 

Indeed. 

*

The vibrating pain is uncomfortable. The ridges of his bones and the muscle of his chest makes the session last longer than a few hours. Although it is small, they purposely designed it bigger and without the boxy layout so it will age better. The three chinese characters of Yu Shi Gu flows like a brush strokes from the middle of his chest, filling the entire upper left chest, with the third character extended to his shoulder.