Chapter 16

"Teri main rooh ban jaavan sohniye,
Zulfan dee chaan ban javan,
Bulan te naa ban jaavan,
Enha khyalan vich main kho gaya nee"

(Let me be your soul,
Let me be the shade of your hair,
Let my name be on your lips,

I have drowned in these dreams)

Happy reading :)

****************************

"Now tell me, how did it happen?", she asked her about the bruises to which Kavya turned pale.

How would I tell her what I was going to do with her?

Flashback

"Tanu, I will come now", saying this Ritika left the room. Tanu left her dress on the bed and went to the bathroom.

The door clicked as it opened. Someone peeped inside the room. It turned out to be Kavya. Inside, Tanu felt that Ritika has came.

Kavya entered and started looking around. Her eyes fell on Tanu's dress. She smirked evilly. She was going to do something with the dress, her conscience stopped her.

'Stop!'

'What are you doing? This is wrong'

'You! just shut up!'

'You are a girl too, don't mess with her dress'

After a while, she left without doing anything. But her evil mind mocked her again.

'Won't you do anything?'

'Are you just going to sit quietly?

'Why did you listen that bit*h'

'Shut up!'

'You shut up! And you, make some plan'

'Think, think, think girl'

'She will come and take away your love'

She planned to make fall Tanu from the stairs. But Karma is a bit*h. Instead of getting injured, Tanu was saved by Sourabh and Kavya falls down the stairs, injured badly. Even her selfish friends didn't helped her. She somehow reached her room limping.

°°°

"I fell down the stairs", was all she could say. She was feeling guilty. Her selfish friends left her after making an excuse. But the girl for whom she planned all this, helped her. Tanu looked at her for a second then nodded.

"Get ready and let's go", she said to Kavya. After changing, they joined the ceremony.

Bride and groom's haldi (turmeric) ceremony was going on. Whole time Sameer was with Tanu which was irking Sourabh and irritating Ritika as Sameer was with her.

Tanu, Sourabh and all their friends also applied haldi on them. After everyone applied, girls planned to pour a big bowl of haldi on Ravi but Ravi saw them and bent down. Instead it poured on Sourabh as he was beside him. The girls laughed at him. He looked at them angrily.

All the girls ran away leaving a laughing Tanu behind. She noticed it and tried to run away but someone grabbed her wrist. She turned and her face painted yellow. She opened her eyes and saw Sourabh laughing at her. She looked at him in anger. That was it! Haldi holi war begins!