~Firsts~

Dahlia

The pool party was packed and I struggled to get to the bar. I locked myself in the bathroom, the muffled music filling my ears. I walked out, onto the front yard. The cold air hit my face and wondered why someone would have a pool party at this time of year and who would actually swim. I had some alcohol in my system but not too much. I hit a hard wall, or so I thought.

The familiar smell of cologne filled my nostrils and I looked up to see his brown eyes looking down at me. " Let's get out of here" he said, pulling me behind him. His house was empty and we rushed to his room, kissing. His hands trailed down my dress and pushed it up slowly. Placing me on his desk he kissed me, spreading my legs with his body. The wet sensation filled my panties as his hand teased me. My hand went straight on his crotch, unbuttoning his pants "You sure?" he asked, I nodded. I wanted him, more than anything.

I improvised and tried my best. His head fell onto my chest as both our breathing went back to normal. His eyes gazed into mine and we looked at each other for minutes. God I could look at him for hours. He slowly slid the straps of my dress off, his eyes grew wider. I pulled at his shirt as he slowly took it off. My eyes trailed his perfect body, stopping at his V-line. "Dahlia" he said into my mouth. Slowly pushing me onto the bed, he fell on top of me. A moan escaped from my lips as he left marks on my chest. " Tell me you're mine" he begged. " I'm .... yours" I said panting.

His eyes met mine as he cupped my face, kissing me. He reached to the side, taking out a condom, Holding it in his mouth, ripping it open. He gave me a look " Do you-" I kissed him, pulling him closer to me. " I want you" I said. He rolled the condom on and slowly entered me. I gasped as I felt a sharp pain. He increased the pace, I got a hold of his face " Slow. Go slower" He obeyed and slowly thrusted in and out of me. I moaned as I felt heat leave my body. I heard him groan and slipped out of me. He fell beside me. I turned my face to him, admiring his perfect features. His chest was rising and falling rapidly, his face flushed.

He looked at me and smiled, pulling me closer to him. I brushed my hands to feel his toned stomach. I felt the need to tell him " I have never done this" I spoke shyly. " Really?" he asked. I couldn't tell if he was truly shocked or speaking sarcastically. I stayed silent and he noticed my anxiety growing " Hey" he brushed his thumb on my cheek " It was great" he said, smiling. I buried my face in his chest, covering my face. " Look at me" he demanded. I fell asleep to the sound of his beating heart.

Lance shifted in the bed and woke me up. I rubbed my eyes and grabbed the first piece of clothing I found and slipped it on. Lance's phone rang and I looked over at it to see Mum on the call screen. I looked out the window and his phone buzzed

We'll be home in 15 minutes.

Shit. I started to rush all over the place, my bra was in the hallway, my shirt on the door handle. How the fuck did my clothes get there. I rearranged the side of the bed I was in. I picked up my things " You look good in my shirt" he startled me. He opened his hands for me to get closer. He sat on the bed, his hands around my waist and his head resting on my stomach. " I have to go" I tried to escape " Whyyy?" he whined " Your parents are going to be here in 10 minutes" I looked around. He got up, helping me with the bed.

He noticed I was walking funnily " Does it hurt when you walk?" he asked. I turned to him shocked " Huh?" I asked " No" I lied. " Don't lie" " Yes" I mumbled " Did you like it?" he said, a devilish smile on his face. I ignored him. I wore my clothes and turned to say goodbye. He kissed my cheek and looked down at me " I asked you a question" he said. As I walked out the door, I turned to him " I did" I whispered. He smiled as I rushed up to my house.