[fluff]Human nightmare x siren cross

This was requested by Emeraldgaze21
art by me

No one's pov:

It was a late-night, moon up and awake and so was a prince. Nightmare prince of darkness and nightmares, he was wide awake so he decided to take a walk along the beach. he was going to be safe and not go too far out but he wanted to know why he wasn't allowed on the far side of the beach so out he went he walked further and further out onto the beach till all he saw was rocks, water, and sand nothing like the safe side of the beach with trees and ocean life. this crept nightmare out so he turned around and was about to walk off but withing taking his first step he felt something catching his leg and it dragged him into the water blacking out.

Killers pov: we managed to drag some idiot into the water and were on our way back to our cave above water so we could store our food a bit before we eat it.

-time skip brought to you by a robot boy-

We arrived at the cave and Error put the guy on the ground we stared at him for about 3 minutes until horror poked him with the wooden end of his axe and he moved a bit with resulted in horror running behind dust who just gave me a look "so what do we do while he's asleep?" error asked "we should gather food so we can feed him" dust replied "oh were stuffing him cool" horror happily clapped his hands.

Nightmares pov: It's dark where am I, why can't I see? "hello?" I called out "are you ok Mr" I heard a voice "whos there and why can't I see?" I asked the voice "my name's cross and I'm guessing Error stunned you a little too hard" he said wait someone stung me! just calm down, "whys that?" I was confused "when Error stuns someone they lose their sight for a bit and you should have had yours back when you woke up," that just made me more confused my head hurt so I just went back to sleep.

Cross pov (I'm sorry if this is thrown around a lot): he went back to sleep Mabey he isn't feeling well. "cross what are you doing?" I turn around and see error shit I'm busted "o-oh umm nothing error really" I shyly say error gives me a look "you sure cuz it looked like you were talking to him" I hope error doesn't tell the others "I-I was just trying to gain his trust" I'm even more scared now "alright tbh I really don't care" he turns and swam away(I was gonna write walked but I remembered they were sirens) I let out a sigh. its been a bit since the guy fell asleep I don't know what time it is but it feels late my eyes hurt from staying awake I don't wanna go to sleep just in case he gets hurt, I just need to sit here for a bit more "cross what are you doing awake at this hour?" it was dust "oh is it morning already?" I felt so tired "cross it's still dark out no it's not morning" he sounded mad "I'm sorry I just didn't want anything to thank our food you know like last time" I shyly smiled "alright cross I'm gonna take over just go get some sleep" I noded before sleepily swimming out of the room.

-In the morning-

Nightmares pov: my eyes fluttered open I saw the ceiling of a cave I could see "cross are you there?" my body hurts so much "oh cross isn't here right now he'll be here soon though" then I heard a low chuckle, my body shot up I looked around the room in a panic only to see another person but different he had a mermaid tail he had a cropped hoodie with a grey hood his tail a deep purple just like the fade-in his hair

"w-who are you?!" I yell scrambling further as he swam wait how I'm still breathing!? "names dust your highness" he smerked "how am I breathing were underwater wait how deep are we!?" I wanna go home, "you're still able to breathe because we sirens can use magic and were only a little ways underwater just so we don't waste too much energy on getting up and down." Dust said calmly. just then another siren swims into the room "Dust what's going on I heard yelling!" why did his voice sound so familiar? he sounded like cross." don't worry Cross everything's ok" no that can't be him "oh you awake Mr" he gave me a smile, he's faking it isn't he, he's not happy to see me he's gonna eat me. after a few minutes 3 more sirens came into the room I'm guessing the one that looks like a jellyfish is Error.