(Episode 2) Chapter 8

"This is too difficult." Jaesuk stated and Kwangsoo saw people approaching as he turned around.

"Hey, look." He pointed out and everyone turned to look at two strangers approaching.

"Hello there. Nice to meet you." The older stranger greeted them and they greeted him back. He shook everyone's hands.

"How did you..." Jaesuk was about to ask him how they knew people were there but he was cut off by the man.

"What are you doing?"

"Well, we are just..." Jaesuk didn't know if he should tell the man or not.

"I'm Mr. Joo from Tamla Daily News." The older gentleman introduced himself.

"Oh, you're a journalist." Jaewook stated and the man confirmed.

"I'm from Seoul and..." The younger man started to say but Minyoung cut him off.

"He is the person that I met yesterday. I told you back in the car." She shared.

"I told you, you would meet him again." Sunmi whisper-teased her unnie.

"You got his number?" Kwangsoo asked her.

"No, she didn't get it." The man said.

"I tried to get his number, but he disappeared without giving it to me." Minyoung recounted.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Kwangsoo asked the man.

"No, that's not it. The truth is, it's my first time in Jeju Island. I didn't know the direction well, so I was wondering where I should start looking." The man explained.

"Then why did you leave so suddenly?" Minyoung asked him.

"I just went my way." The guy stated.

"Oh, I see. I guess it wasn't meant to be." Minyoung stated.

"You are really obsessive." Kwangsoo teased her.

"Unnie, you can still ask for it later." Sunmi whispered to her and Minyoung just blushed.

"What is that?" Suro, the journalist, just noticed the skeleton laying there and he stepped back and pointed to it.

"Is that a dead body?" Jonghyun, Minyoung's mystery man, asked.

"Well, we found him." Jaesuk explained to the two newcomers.

"Did you kill him just now?" Suro asked them and Sunmi giggled while everyone else denied it.

"No!"

"He's already a skeleton." Jaesuk pointed out.

"How did you know to find him here?" Suro asked.

"Well, the director said that there are treasures hidden here and there, and he asked us to find 'it'. That's why we are here." Jaesuk explained.

"The truth is, I'm here to find it too." Suro admitted.

"Oh, really?" Jaesuk asked.

"Last year, a colleague of mine participated in the treasure hunt. I'm not here as a journalist today, but I'm here to look for it too." Suro declared.

"The truth is I wanted to participate in the treasure hunt last year, but something happened, so I decided to participate this year." Jonghyun shared as well.

"Let's look for it together. What have you guys found so far?" Suro asked them. Jaesuk was the one who kept them up to speed, explaining what they had found. Suro took a look at the verse on the chest.