Chapter Two

"I stay high because the world is so low." -KidCudi

Sorry for the long wait and the short chapter. Don't mind the mistakes. Enjoy :)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The next day was rather weird.

It was lunch time and I was sitting with my friends chit chatting about random things.

"So, look at what I have." Phoebe said, carrying out a blue book from her bag. And not just any blue book, it was our elementary year book.

"Omg, where'd you get this?" I asked as Elliot and I scrambled up to open the first page.

"Well, you are talking to the new News Paper President right now." Phoebe said looking all powerful.

Elliot waved her off and screeched, "Holy Shit. I look ugly!"

"You were never pretty." someone piped in. Brooklyn. Ugh, she's the cliché one in our school people. And not just the usual romance cliché, she's the head cheerleader, with a caked up face, fake tan, bleached hair, and plastic boobs. And you already know that she sleeps around with different boys every night.

"Ew, go away. You're perfume is stinging my eyes bitch. Wait, maybe its your breath sucking too many d*cks 24/7." Elliot retorted.

Hahaha burn. You'll finally get that tan real. I though to myself, like seriously though, she looks like a frickin' orange.

"What did you say?" She turned to me eyes glistening with fury. Oops, must've said that out loud.
Her hand was inches away, like 2-4 inches away from my face.

"We wouldn't want to see your pretty make up getting all smeared by Elliot's fist, don't we?" someone interfered, holding Brooklyn's hand.

"Yea!" Elliot said, "wait, you know who I am?"

"'Course," he said sending me a wink. He dropped Brook's hand as she huffed and stomped away. Dumb and dumber following behind her.

He faced us, "well she won't be bothering you guys for now. Oh and the name's Alex." He winked at us and walked away with a small smirk on his face.

"What the hell just happened?" Phoebe asked looking stunned.

"I don't know but what a hottie." Elliot remarked licking his fingers as he turned pages.

"Here! Alexander Middleton," he said as he pointed to a boy. "Woah, puberty did him good."

The boy on the picture was kinda chubby with noodle-like hair and has braces. That was not the Alex I saw earlier.

"That's not the only art puberty did." Phoebe said and pointed to a face. "Blake Hollingsworth,"

"Damn, now this is a true masterpiece." Elliot said.

"Masterpiece my ass." I scoffed as I stood up and carried my trash with me. "Believe me, he's a total jack-ass."

***

It was Literaure and this is the only class I like to pay attention to. Mr. Howard was discussing the story of The Phantom of The Opera as I took down notes.

"Okay, we'll be doing a short report on this story." He said and handed out copies of the book. "You can keep those but you have to read them in the limit of 15 days. Then I'll be partnering you guys by two. I'll discuss more details about that tomorrow. Dismissed." He said and without a beat the bell rang. Finally, shool's done for the day.

I packed my things and stuffed them in my backpack. Even though I have read the story in elementary, I'm still excited to read it again and make a summery so it'll be easy for me and my partner. I'm the best right?
***
The next day was boring and school went through quickly until Literature. I was honestly excited to know who my partner was and I came prepared. I stayed up late last night and actually almost finished the story and made some notes here and there.

"Okay, so it will be Ciara and Issac. Ben and Emma, Sky and Blake, Kate and Johnny..." Mr. Howard rambled on. But hold up, did I hear it clearly? Blake? Is he even in my class? I must be hallucinating and a bit groggy from staying up late last night. Like, there could be another Blake in the school right?

Nope, I was wrong. Clearly it was Blake Hollingsworth as Mr. Howard handed out papers for us to fill in already with our names printed. Can this get more obvious?

"Alright, I'll give you a day extra for that to work on. No ruckus noises, do whatever you like, free time." Mr. Webb said as I heard a chorus of yes's and thank you's.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Updating soon! :*

Gwenxx