Chapter Four

"You're not a drop in the ocean but an ocean in a drop." -Unknown

We arrived at my house when the gates came in to view. We waited for a few moments until it open and went in. I parked the car in front of the house and we both got out. Paul was waiting by the door and greeted us both politely and took our coats.

"Cool place." Blake said as he looked around the main living room. "Yeah," I muttered and led him to the stairs up to my room.

"You know, the last time I went to a girl's house, we got down and dirty." He said winking and flopped down on my bed like he owned it. He didn't even bother to remove his shoes.

"Blakeee" I whined as my OCD kicking in. "What?" he looked at me innocently then smiled and took his shoes off putting it outside. "Happy?" He asked.

"Very" I replied and laid my things out in the carpet in front of me. "Okay, so we'll start with sharing notes so its easy for us to compose an answer-" I looked up and saw Blake looking down at me with a mischievous smile on his face as it gone neared to mine. My heart skipped a beat at our distance which was so close. My heart was pumping so loudly I bet he can he hear it.

"What are you trying to do?" I mustered out. He chuckled, "what do you think I'm doing?" He leaned in slowly and my eyes fluttered close waiting for it. But it never came. Instead it was a sock that I breathed in. And let me tell you, it wasn't pleasant.

I coughed, more like gagged, out the odor. Blake just fell to the ground laughing so hard that he was very red. His laugh calmed down but he took one glance at me, he laughed again and it came with a snort. This time, it was my turn to laugh at him. We hadn't done much in our project. He would always find a way to be funny or to make me laugh.

Right now, he's just on my bed scrolling on his phone. "So, are you planning to go home?" I asked. "Nope," he smiled at me sitting. "Haha, you can't stay here. My dad will be back soon." I said as I literally dragged him out of my bed. Well, I tried. He's so heavy!

After a few failed attempts, I gave up and sat down panting. "Damn, you're like a friggin' whale!" I said dramatically.

A sudden knock came to the door. "Honey?" a deep voice called out. "Shit Blake, its my dad!" I whispered yelled, his eyes widen as we both looked for a hiding place. Another knock came to the door again. "A minute," I said then shoved Blake inside my closet. Then I hurried and opened the door. "Hi daddy," I said and kissed his cheek. "Dinner's ready in 5," he smiled at me and I replied with a dismissive but yet a respectful nod. "And your friend can join too." My eyes widen at this. "H-how? huh?"

"White Jordans, I wear them too." He said then simply went to his room. I stood there dumbfounded. I opened my closet then a bra immediately flew across the room, almost hitting me in face. Good thing I ducked right away.

"Nice reflexes," he said. "Blake! You stupid!" I said and thwacked his forehead. "Owww, damn for a bra?" he whined.

"My dad saw you're Jordan's outside!"

"So?"

"So? So?! He might friggin' suspect something!"

"Chill Sky, its not like we did something. Unless you want to." He said wiggling his brows.

"In your nightmares." I scoffed. "He told me to ask you to join to dinner." This time, he took it rather seriously.

"Awe damn luck shit fuck." He cursed. "Alright, alright thats enough cursing. And if you don't want to get in more trouble, don't forget to close the door Sky." Paul chuckled.

"Oops, sorry."

"Alright, the food will be served in two. Your dad's waiting for you now."

I sighed, "Alright. C'mon Blake."

As we headed down stairs the aroma of roasted chicken filled my lungs making my stomach grumble.

"Sky, what took you so long? Im friggin' starving here!" Brody proclaimed. Did I mention that he's my brother? Yeah, he's my brother.

"Oh sup man." Blake said doing the 'man hug' to Brody. "Hey bro."

"Ah, so you three know each other?" My dad interrupted. "Umm yes." I muttered.

"And was that your white J's outside of my daughter's room?" He faced Blake.

"Yes sir." Blake answered with a tinge bit of nervousness in his voice. "Hmm, interesting. I wear them too." Dad said and stood up and shook his hand. "Take a seat." he said as Blake did the "whaddya 'know" face. I just shrugged and felt relieved that my dad is cool with him.

Our dinner was filled with laughs and jokes. Especially all the jokes are directed to me.

"I remembered when Sky was four, she stuck an m&m up her nose. We had to use chop sticks to get them out." Brody shared making him, dad and Blake cackle over in laughter.

"Ha ha, at least I didn't run around the house butt naked with a huge spider on my left butt cheek when I was 13." I replied, this time it was me, dad and Blake who laughed as Brody turned red.

"You're dad was cool." Blake said, we're both back to my room finally continuing our project. "Yeah," I smiled softly but feeling a bit sad. "What's wrong?" He asked.
"Nothing to worry about." I smiled sadly at him. "Aw c'mon. You can tell me."

"Well, it has been a year since the last time I heard my dad laugh."

"Oh. What happened?"

I sighed to myself, opening up to him. "About a year ago, my dad and mom was on their way to school to attend a conference. But there was a truck who ran on a red light and came contact with the car my parents are in." I said, letting a lone tear drop.

"My mom took most of the impact and there was no chance of saving her." This time a few more tears fell. I was shocked that Blake pulled me in his lap and held there. Holding my hand and rubbing small circles with his thumb on the upper part.

"I'm sorry Sky. Just let it out." He whispered softly at me. I looked up at his eyes as his was staring straight to me. I can see concern and pity in them.

"Its fine." I sniffed as he placed his chin on the crook of my neck. We stayed like for a few minutes then I stood up missing his arms around me. I checked my phone and my eyes almost jumped out of its sockets.

"Blake, its 12 am. I think you should better head home. We still have school tomorrow." I said.

"Oh, yeah, I probably should." He said standing up and snapping out of his small trance which I caught.

"Good night Sky." He muttered then showed himself out.
"Good night Blake." I whispered to my self.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
New update! Hope you liked it :)

Gwenxx