Nightmares

Third Person P.O.V.

It's early in the morning on a saturday. Everyone is asleep in Auradon. Uma lays in her bed. She turns to the right and then to the left. She has a nightmare...again. Uma never had nightmares back on the isle, maybe because living there was the biggest nightmare. But since she came to Auradon she has a nightmare almost every night. She is there for a month now. This night she has been dreaming, that her crew has left her on the isle and she has to live there forever. Uma sees herself punished on the isle while Harry and the others are in Auradon living their life and not even thinking about her. She wakes up and sits up. She has a shocked face. 

Uma P.O.V.

This dreams are freaking me out. But I am here now and I am safe. This I say everyday to myself but it doesn't help. My worst nightmare was that I am called a monster and in chains, everyone betrayed me and Harry also turned to me and called me a monster and then goes away with a princess. Dreams with Harry betraying me are the worst ones. I feeling tears coming into my eyes but i don't let them fall or to say the truth i try. I fail. Normally I never cry but I can't stand it. Tears are running down my face and I put my head on my knees. Then my phone vibrates. I don't want to pick it up but it could be important. I wipe away my tears. I got a message from Harry. 

The left side is Umas part and the right side is Harrys

Hi ~H

Hi ~U

What are you doing?

Texting with you and lying in my bed

And you ?

The same. Did I wake you up?

No. I couldn't sleep so good.

Is something wrong?

Just a nightmare.

Okay if you need something tell me.

I'm fine but maybe later.

Okay. Always there.

How are you?

Good as long as you are fine. And are you trying to do Smalltalk? 

Maybe. Would it be so bad?

No. I think I like it.

Are you hungry?

No but sleepy and I don't have coffee.

Oh, I do.

That's not fair.

You have coffee and I'm lying here with bad hair, a sleepy face and without coffee.

It's really unfair.

You always look beautiful even when you're sleepy, my goddess.

Shut up.

Aye, Aye, captain.

I'm too sleepy to argue with you.

You don't have to. I do what you want, darling.

😂