The Renovations

Chapter Two: The Renovations

Today, Rosé brought Jennie with her to see the renovations on the house that she and Derrick recently brought in Beverly Hills, California.

"Don't you think this house is too big for two people?" Jennie asked Rosé.

Rosé looked around and took pictures to send for Derrick to see the process of the renovations to the house.

"No, it's perfect for us, and when we have people over, no one will be clustered together," Rosé said.

"I mean, if that's works for you guys," Jennie said.

Rosé nodded then smiled when Derrick's name popped up on her screen. Rosé answered the FaceTime call. Derrick's face appeared on the screen, and Rosé was already blushing.

"I can't believe you still blush talking to him," Jennie said as she watched Rosé on the face.

Rosé stuck a middle finger at Jennie, and Derrick chuckled.

"How's everything going?" Derrick asked.

"Um, so far, everything with the house is looking good," Rosé answered as she flipped the camera so Derrick could see the kitchen.

"They got the stove that you wanted," Rosé said.

"Good, and did you see your three-story closet?" Derrick asked.

"Three-story closet?" Jennie asked, shocked.

"Yes, and it's perfect," Rosé answered.

"What do you need a three-story closet for?" Jennie asked Rosé.

"The first floor is glam room, the second floor is all my bags, the third floor is all of my clothes, and there is a sitting area," Rosé explained to Jennie.

"That's exciting," Jennie said.

"Anyways, the house has a gorgeous open floor plan; it's very modern and everything we wanted," Rosé said.

After months of house hunting, Derrick and Rosé had found their dream home in a private and gated community in Beverly Hills.

The house boasts seven bedrooms (with two other rooms that can pull bedroom duty), ten full and three half baths, a second-floor media room, a ground-level wine room with storage for 250 bottles — and seating to sit and sip them — and an elevator.

A massive kitchen that is being renovated with updated appliances is a gathering space, while the butler's pantry and catering kitchen provide space for party staff to work.

"And what about my man cave?" Derrick asked.

"It's perfect," Rose answered.

"Good, I can't wait to see it in person," Derrick said.

"I think you're more excited for the man cave instead of the house itself," Rosé said.

Derrick chuckled.

"How long until the house is done and you can start decorating it?" Derrick asked.

"Two more weeks," Rosé answered.