The WAG Life

Chapter One: The WAG Life

Rosé walked into the kitchen and found Derrick cooking breakfast.

Derrick smiled as he watched Rosé sneak over to the cooked bacon and eat a piece of bacon.

"So, you're not going to wait for me to finish cooking," Derrick said.

Rosé smiled.

"When are you going to finish cooking?" Rosé asked as she walked over to him and peeked out from behind his arm to see what he was cooking.

Derrick pecks her cheek as he turns off the stove and plates the pancakes.

"Yummy," Rosé said as she felt her mouth-watering at the sight of the pancakes.

Rosé loved how Derrick made pancakes. She felt that they were the best pancakes on earth.

They walked over to the table and sat down before they prayed over the food and started eating.

"I leave for Los Angeles tonight," Rosé told Derrick.

"Do you have to go?" Derrick asked Rosé.

"Yes, babe, I have to," Rosé answered.

Rosé placed her hands on either side of Derrick's face. Her lips captured his own, and Derrick's hands immediately went to the nape of Rosé's neck. Soon, Derrick was pulling away and placing a quick peck on Rosé's nose.

"At least while you're in L.A. You can work on the renovations of the house for my offseason," Derrick said.

Derrick and Rosé have been together for two years, and they have gotten so serious to the point that they share two homes, one in New York and another one in California.

"I can stop by the house and check on things," Rosé said.

"Did you see your anniversary gift?" Derrick asked Rosé.

Rosé nodded.

Today is Derrick and Rosé's second anniversary, and Derrick had brought her Tiffany Cluster Tennis Bracelet in Platinum with Diamonds. At the same time, Rosé brought Derrick the Oyster Perpetual Explorer Rolex.

"Yes, and I love it," Rosé answered.

"And I love my watch," Derrick said.

"I'm delighted to hear that because I had no idea what to get you," Rosé said.

"I would be happy with anything you get me," Derrick said as he finished his breakfast. "Do you need me to take you to the airport?" He asked her.

"You have practice this morning," Rose answered.

"I can make time to drop you off," He said.

Rosé finished her breakfast and grabbed the plates off the table, and brought them to the kitchen sink.

"Are you going to miss me?" Derrick asked.

"Of course, but I promise I'll be back soon," Rosé answered as she started washing dishes.