Knock, knock; no ones home

She built walls inside her head, to see if anybody was clever enough to climb them. Yet, No one ever was. The voices would always whisper in her ear. "The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes And steal your dreams!"
"If they won't give us our freedom, We'll have to take it from them." They would say.
She thought about fear
and the price of imagination. Was that price just simply to big for any man or woman to hold? Imagination trapped inside that pure soul of hers made her heart hurt, her wrist bleed, her skin black and blue, and her mind turn to mush. Till that pure soul and beautiful mind was overwhelmed with soot and filth of the world.

Again and again her heartbeat rocked the mind she still possessed and when that rocking became uncontrollable. It broke the flood gates to her heart and pierced her soul with an acid that was to much to bare...

Yet, those kings and queens didn't see her tears. for the tears where the ones you cant see at all. The worst kind hidden behind long sleeves, late nights, and a fake smile.
She sat there in a patient, silent, cry as her voices consumed her and she crumpled under the pressure of this harsh world. The voices kept telling her she needed to find some one to help her through some one that can mend her soul and understand her like no one else.
So she began the searched to save herself. Looking hard and long till she was exhausted and obviously hopeless. That day she stood in front of the long black hanging mirror in her room. As she looked at herself and all together lost it. She abruptly fell to her hands and knees in a panicky cry. She cried for several minutes, maybe even hours until she looked at herself again and with makeup smearing her face making her unrecognizable to even herself. Her world began to turn upside down, and crumble into a million broken peaces before her. Then in the last split second of pure courage and strength she had she stood up and promised herself to never feel the way she did in that single moment of despair. From the day, it gave her peace of mind to know she didn't need this world. She didn't need those voices or any of that pain she bared in her beautiful heart and in one single moment she decided to leave it all behind in that moment of pure weakness that followed the ending of her pure strong heart. She fell on the floor so that no longer did anyone have the power to steal her hopes, stab her dreams or tarnish her being. Because those tears that the king and queen never took the time to see, drowned her peacefully that day.