You were sitting on your bed watching... stuff when you heard your parents walking towards your room.

Quickly, you turned off your phone and yeeted it across the room once you heard the doorknob turning. You became a master at yeeting phones since you got one.

"Alright, [name], your father and I are going somewhere for a while. We'll come back around nighttime, okay?" Your mother said, looking in her purse for something. You nodded to her and smiled, "Okay, mom, I'll be fine on my own."

She smiled at your response and walked out, yelling, "Call us if anything goes wrong, okay, honey?" 

"Okay, mom!"

You waited until you heard the door close and ran downstairs so you could lock it. You've always been scared about people breaking into your house so that was always the first thing you would do.

Then you ran back upstairs, picking up your cracked phone, and then ran back downstairs to get chips and watch tv while playing on your phone. You didn't need to work out if you were doing this every time your parents left you home alone. Sitting down on the new couch your mother had bought, (she spends the most out of everyone in this family) you felt like your stomach had butterflies in it. Immediately you thought you had that feeling where you were being watched, but this feeling was... different.

(( Howdy! It's me, author-person, incase you haven't read the title, this is going to be the family-friendly version of Couch x Reader, so NO SMUT. I might never update this again or publish the NSFW version of this because I am a child who wants to maintain their sanity. ))