one

groυpcнaт : мoney мaĸerѕ only 😽

jнene noт aιĸo 🎤👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
heyyyy yallll

ғaĸe cowgιrl 🤠❌
hey baee

ѕιlver davιd 🧍‍♀️
hi honeys 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

jнene noт aιĸo 🎤👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨
where loopz fat lip at 🤨

ғaĸe cowgιrl 🤠❌
she never in here 👎

тιммy тυrnerѕ вaвyѕιттer 👩‍🦰
don't get on my lips 😔 they
swollen rn

ѕιlver davιd 🧍‍♀️
yea and suckin dick ain't gon
help babe
jнene not aiko 🎤👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 laυgнed aт тнιѕ мeѕѕage !

тιммy тυrnerѕ вaвyѕттer 👩‍🦰
uh uh don't do me !🤨

jнene noт aιĸo 🎤👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
ANYWAY back to what i
came to say !

so y'all know how i was in
that lil jack harlow video ?

ғaĸe cowgιrl 🤠❌
mhm we remember 🙄

ѕιlver davιd 🧍‍♀️
fake for the no invite 🙄

тιммy тυrnerѕ вaвyѕιттer 👩‍🦰
we will never be over that
wack ass hoe !

jнene noт aιĸo 🎤👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
ion even wanna hear it

ANYWAY so i was told
they having a lil party tmr sooo
y'all free tmr ??

ғaĸe cowgιrl 🤠❌
DUH BITCH

ѕιlver davιd 🧍‍♀️
we outsideeeee 🥰

тιммy тυrnerѕ вaвyѕιттer 👩‍🦰
we'll be at your place tmr to get
ready 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 love y'all
jнene noт aιĸo 🎤👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩 loved тнιѕ мeѕѕage !
ғaĸe cowgιrl 🤠❌ loved тнιѕ мeѕѕage !
ѕιlver davιd 🧍‍♀️ loved тнιѕ мeѕѕage !

I put my phone down onto the counter in front of me and continued to fix my hair . "Ivy !" I head house mom yell from the front of the locker room , "you're next on main stage !" I ran my brush through my hair one more time before standing up . I fixed my top around my boobs , well more so fixing to make sure a nipple wasn't out and grabbed my moneybag . I threw my phone in the bag and made my way out of the locker room .

When i step out of the hallway i'm met with the led lights and smokey ness of the strip club . I strut my way to the dj booth next to the main stage and stop to check in with Mastro. "Hey Ivy , you ready ?" he asks me with a smile . I chuckle , "i don't really have a choice , Mastro ." He laughs and i walk up the small steps to the very back of the stage . I place my moneybag on the floor where no one can reach for it and look towards the girl now collecting her money from her set. Looks like decent money . Once she collects it all she makes her way off stage , giving me a smile once she passes me . She's a new girl and she's sweet , thank god .

Some of the girls at the club treat it as a competition . They don't support one another and are extremely rude , especially if you're making more then them . I smile back at her and look towards Mastro . He gives me a thumbs up and a new song starts .

Once my stage set it over I collect the money I made , which was a good amount , and make my way off stage . "Once again , " Mastro stops me , " good set, Ivy." I smile and thank him before turning around to continue my way to the locker room .

Before I can turn into the hallway an arm stops me . I look down at the hand and follow it to find an old man smirking down at me. I sigh lowly and put a smile on my face, " hi handsome, can I help you ?" He smiles and shows his rotten teeth . ew . "You sure can , darling ," he eyes my cleavage, "i'd love to get you back in one of those rooms." He raises his eyebrows at me and slyly pulls a random amount of hundreds out of his suit jacket pocket . sir this is a strip club , you gotta have money to do anything . fuck you tryna show off . "Our champagne rooms are $500 for 30 minutes, " i inform him. "We're going to need more than 30 minutes for what i'd do to you , darling, " he smirks again . oh hell no . "Sir , I don't offer those services, " i say politely . "Well of course you do, " he tries to manipulate me , "this is a strip club and i'm a paying customer so you do as i please." i don't even want to deal with this right now . "Sir , once again , I do not offer those services so if you're going to keep bothering me about it I will get you escorted out, " I try to keep my cool . His grip gets tighter on my arm and his face drops , "baby , you're going to do as i please . " I look around until I catch eyes with a security guard , i gesture to where the old man has my arm and he rushes over. He pulls me out of the old mans grasp and I take that as my cue to walk away .

Once I'm back in the locker room , I take my phone out of my moneybag and begin counting all the money I collected  . $430 . Pretty good for a thursday night . Pressing on my phone the time reads 2:18 am and I decide to call it a night . I take out my house fee and dj fee and put the rest back in my moneybag . Opening my locker , I pull out my medium sized pink Telfar bag . I take my heels off and throw on my sweatsuit and slides before throwing all my belongings in . I grab the money I set out and make my way to the front where house mom is . "Bye , Marie ," I say with a smile as I give her my $40 fee . "Bye , hun , be safe out there ," she replies with a sweet smile. I walk out of the locker room , stop to give Mastro my tip out , and then continue to the valet so I can take my ass home.

Once I get home , I eat the food I picked up and start to get ready for bed . As I'm about to get in the shower I get a facetime call from Janae .

"Hey bitch , I was hoping you were home ," she says as soon as I answer . "Yeah , I got home a little while ago ," I reply as I pull my lashes off . "Okay well , you look tired so ima let you go but I wanted to talk to you real quick, " she says . I hum , motioning for her to continue . "Okay so about the party tomorrow , what're you wearing ?" I looked down at her and she laughed . "Janae Nicole , now you know I have not had time to think about that ." She laughs , "Okay , okay , i'll let you go but bring options tomorrow !" I roll my eyes and hang up on the girl so I can take my shower and go to sleep .