when you meet the turtles(donnie)

Danielle was on her way home from her book club at school her parents knew that it ended late at night and they were ok with it and as she was walking home she ran into some foot soldiers and they attacked her and she screamed and screamed but one of the foot soldiers knocked danielle out and before she completeley blacked out she felt something or someine pick her up afer that she blacked out and when she woke up she was in a bed wondering where she was then she heard a voice "oh you are awake " she looked around until she saw a giant turtle wearing a purple mask and glasses " where am i"danielle asked the turtle "you are in my bedroom of our lair in the sewers and may i ask what is your name "the turtle say "my name is danielle and what is yours "she said "oh my name is donatello but my brothers call me donnie " donnie ansewers " oh ok " she said as she saw donnie push up his glasses she giggled as he did "so danielle are you ok from earlier" he asked concerned "yeah im fine " danielle said and donnie saw the giant gash on danielle's leg from when she was attacked by the foot "oh my gosh look at your leg danielle " donnie said as danielle looks at her leg "oh yeah i forgot about that it does not even hurt " danielle lied it was extremely painful she tried to stand but she fell bit donnie caught her "ok danielle i'll get some of your stuff ready for you and i will take you back to where i live and help you with your leg you will have to stay for a few days " he said as he got her stuff ready for her and he carried her to the lair in the sewers . When they got there donnie gavr danielle stitches in her leg and he bandaged it up and he carried her to his room abd he put her on the bed and her let her sleep he went to the other side of his room and tried to fix raphs phone donnie was up all night .