𝐜𝐡𝐩 𝟐

"Another Day"

You practically almost spit out your drink, "His dad!" slightly backend in your chair. "I've never seen him but geez the man is tall." Iwaizumi spoke terrified thinking of Wakatoshi's stern look.

"I think I know where that icy stare came from." Iwaizumi chuckled, sipping the last remnants of his coffee. "Did you talk to him?" You questioned out of curiosity.

Iwaizumi lifted his eyebrow, "Why do you want to know?" "Uhm cause it's just weird that you randomly run into his dad I mean what's he here for?" You shrugged.

"Apparently he's the coach for Irvine. He seems like a very good one at that too." Iwaizumi leaned back. "Wow that's incredible!" Your eyes sparkled. "But just to let you know Ushijima was here too." He glanced an eye at you.

"Why is he here." You smiled nervously. "His father asked him to come to Irvine to watch his practice games. Also I happened to get this..." Iwaizumi took out his phone.

It was a picture of him and Ushijima. "I don't get the context?" You tilted your head. "I'm gonna send it to Oikawa and make him jealous." Iwaizumi evily smirked as he started to type away.

"Doesn't Oikawa hate him though?" You sipped your coffee lightly. "Well of course after what he did to you but he's changed a lot actually. I talked with him for a bit and he was even curious to know about Oikawa." Iwaizumi let out a small chuckle.

"It's insane he's all the way in Argentina." You took your phone out. "He's pursuing what's best so that's good!" Iwaizumi enthusiastically said. "Wait he's with that one ginger boy Shoyo Hinata?!" You showed your phone to Iwa.

"Apparently they happened to see each other in Argentina and are playing outdoor volleyball." Iwaizumi sighed, slightly jealous of that fact. "Isn't outdoor volleyball kinda hard?" You looked back at the photo of Oikawa and Hinata.

"Yeah but I guess there training for that." Iwaizumi slipped his phone into his pocket. "Sounds fun." You smiled.

Iwaizumi then stood up, "Let's get ready for classes." He extended his hand. "Yeah." You took his hand, both of you rushing to your first class.

It was strange to know you might run into Ushijima somewhere. But what was even stranger was that you kinda wanted to see him, to see how he was doing.

You both walked towards the intersection between the classes and there buildings. "I'll see you later," you waved running towards your respective class. Iwaizumi waved back, then turning to face his back towards you.

As you began to approach your class, you had a strange feeling gnawing at you. Fortunately, in the distance, Jae stood stagnant in-front of her girlfriend.

"Jae!" You shouted running towards her. Jae turned at the sound of her name. "(y/n)?" She questioned, stepping forward slightly. "Your doing English literature too?" You spoke attempting to catch your breath.

Ren smiled, "Well I have to go." She then walked off the opposite direction. "Ready?" Jae asked. You nodded, "Yeah."

Both you and Jae headed through the large class to find seats in the middle. "We're you also undecided when you submitted your app.?" Jae asked, taking out her phone.

"Maybe after this year I'll have figured out what I wanted to do. But for now I'm gonna stick with this." You rested your leg on the other. "I get that." Jae agreed, leaning back.