𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮

i'd like to personally thank everyone who read "All I Wanted" it started out so small and now over 68K people have read it! I never expected it to get this much traction but here we are!

but before we start here's a little fresher:

You've been with Ushijima ever since the start of Junior High but as school progressed your relationship slowly began to deteriorate due to lack of communication and interest.

All you could have blamed was him. It was clear the spark was beginning to thin between you two. Which brought you to conclude a fruitless relationship.

Ever since then, Ushijima regrets it but he wishes the best for you and wants to rekindle a friendship instead.

You could only thank two people for that. Iwaizumi Hajime and Tooru Oikawa.

You met Iwaizumi behind the gym for the first time. And for Oikawa, in the volleyball club room. It was from there another spark had ignited.

Iwaizumi and Oikawa worked tirelessly to help you bring an end to your relationship with Ushijima. It was only that sullen expression you gave that caused them both to go over the edge.

But as things were being devised, the two boys slowly fell for the girl, which was you.

Iwaizumi was the first to confess and he soon he became something more than just a friend. But behind the surface, another was in waiting.

Christmas soon came and Iwaizumi left. Oikawa and you were the only two people in the world, according to Oikawa.

Oikawa then attempted to steal you away from Iwaizumi. And his attempts were somewhat successful but it was a snowy day that brought things to a halt.

But ultimately in the end, It was always Iwaizumi. And to Iwaizumi, it always was you.

warning
• lemon
• language
• violence
• triggering topics

reader discretion is advised.