the perfect boy

noah had now made it upstairs and is about to knock on the door until he thought of a idea.
noah knew the the teacher would make him introduce himself to a classroom full of other kids so, why not write her a note saying he's mute and then she would probably understand and just introduce him herself.
well that's exactly what happened.
he wrote the note and knocked on the door. once the teacher opened the door he gave her the note.
she opens the note and reads it.
after a few seconds she looks back up at noah.
"oh ok i understand i'll introduce you no need to worry!"
the teacher said comforting him
noah nods in appreciation.
they make their way into the classroom where noah sees the most perfect boy he would ever see.
meanwhile the teacher was still introducing noah to the class.
"hello class i am excited to announce our new student noah!"
mrs. miller looks at noah asking if she can tell the class about him being mute.
"can i?" mrs. miller asks.
noah nods in approval.
"ok class listin up! so noah is mute meaning he doesn't speak a lot. he can say a few words but not as much as you guys. so don't force him to talk he'll talk once he's ready to. right noah?"
*noah nods*

a/n: please correct me if that is not what mute means i'll go back and change it if needed. back to the story!

"great! alright now you can go next to... blake!
raise your hand blake."

when noah saw blake raise his hand he noticed that is was the same boy who he was staring at the whole time.