Out of england

Will Pov:

I wasn't too worried about jet lag, I already had the sleep schedule of an American due to me staying up all night on vcs with them.

I always blame them for my sleep schedule even thought in reality I knew it was my choice, but hey it's someone to blame.

I watched as we amerced into the hazy clouds, and then rose above them. I admired the beautiful scenery as I listened to my music. My legs were beginning to cramp after seven hours of this eight hour flight was already over.

Oh yeah, you gunna cry?
Lovejoy
❤︎--•-------------❤︎
✔︎ ♥︎ ☹︎

I suddenly felt a ding come from my phone.

Lex

Will, I'm at the airport!
I'm so excited to see you

A smile crept across my face as I thought of meeting my friends! We were all going to stay in a hotel in Oregon but Lex lived in Maryland so it was the cheapest flight from England! So we would travel across America picking up people and then staying in Oregon. It was just our luck that everyone lived so far away

Lex

Great! I'm so excited tooo :D

❤︎❤︎❤︎

The plane was finally landing, I slid my headphones off and made sure I had everything!

As I took the first step out the plane I took in the immediate light, it was raining in England when I left so it was very shocking.

It was a long walk through security before I had arrived at the end of the airport where people were being collected or leaving. I scanned the area for my friend.

"WILL!!"
I heard someone shout from the left of me. I quickly turned around and there he was! "LEX!! Holy shit-" I couldn't contain my excitement and I just ran over to him bringing them into a hug

"God, I can't believe Im here"
I laughed trying to hold back the happy tears that were forming.
Lex pulled away from the hug smiling widely "try not to get shot-"

"You're joking right?"

"Well- Uhm, I'be got my VAN!!"
Lex said taking one of the bags off me as we walked away from the airport to the car park.
"Ayyy VAN" I laughed

It all felt so surreal, we had been planning this for three years and it was finally happening! Not only was I in America for the first time an travelling by myself for the time, I was also meeting my friend for the first time!!

We both got into his van and he started to play our special playlist we had all been making for the past three years of all our favourite songs!

Dissolve
Absofacto
❤︎-----•----------❤︎

"This is so great" I said smiling like an idiot as I rolled down my window and we started driving to our first stop; Kentucky.

Lex Pov:

*authors note! hi Im Lex and this is my first actual book that im writing, please keep that in mind, and criticism is welcome just don't be mean! with that out of the way enjoy!*

1 hour in!

"Hey Lex anything new? You still have your girlfriend? Will we meet her?"

"Uhh, nothing much new though i do start art school pretty soon after the wOrlD ToUr. Also yes! Lyn is doing well and sadly no you will not meet her, just cause its out of our way and she didn't wanna come with us."

"Why didn't she want to come?"

"Because she hates you" */lh

"Reasonable."

Will hit my shoulder jokingly at that, not hard but i did get distracted, enough to start worrying if i had taken my adhd meds and if i should be driving. Eh, should be fine. This is going to be a shit show and I'm here for it. Also was Will always this small? I'm not tall by any stretch of the imagination, I'm 5'7" and i dwarf them well that is su-
(You dick Im 4,11 -tess)

"HEY! HELLO? DID YOU DIE? OH MY GOD TWO SECONDS IN AND LEX IS DEAD, NO!"

"Im fine I just zoned out jEsUs"

did i pack my adhd meds? yeah, i did we good. wait. I DIDN'T TAKE THEM OH GOD, OH FUCK.

I pulled tf over at the nearest gas station parking lot, which luckily was close considering we are in the butt-fuck middle of nowhere, like the typa place where it is expected for you to get up at the ass-crack of dawn typa shit.

"What are we doing?"

"I forgot to take my meds now shush"

I went into the back of the van, and found my backpack, and got the meds, had to go back to the drivers seat to get my water bottle, took my meds, and had to go all the way back to put the them back.

"what were those for?"

"ADHD, i really shouldn't be driving without having taken them so we will be staying here for a few minutes"

"Oh."

-Authors note- Hi i hope you enjoyed have a nice day/ night and stay tuned!