"i can't really like him,can i?...

/mikey POV\

"Mikey was walking around the park of boredom because he usually doesn't talk to anyone close.. But that changed."Mikey would bump into donnie."hey watch it!" Mikey would hears that voice as he looks up at donnie making eye contact with him which was scary at first but donnie noticed it was Mikey and helps him up. "sorry about that Mikey I didn't know it was you"donnie chuckled nervously" "oh it's fine donnie don't worry about it" but Mikey knew he had this strange feeling about donnie for a while now but he wouldn't ruin there friendship over a stupid crush.. "hello??? Is Mikey there"donnie waves his hand in Mikey face which Mikey snapped out of his thoughts" oh sorry I was thinking of something"Mikey giggles nervously and blushes a bit" Mikey doesn't know what this feeling is.. It feels like butterflies are in his stomach.. Mikey thoughts "I can't really like him,he's just a friend.. "Donnie yells mikey name again to get his attention""mikey shakes head an looks at Donnie" oh your still here... " Donnie with concern. " uh mikey we haven't even talked yet" oh! Uh sorry it's just I'm busy with my thoughts y'know? "Donnie rise a eyebrow. " hm...." Mikey giggles a bit nervous." uh see yeah later" Mikey left in a fast way as donnie stood there a little confused.Mikey decided to ask his friend foxy about this strange feeling.

\Foxy pov/
I was humming minding my business when Mikey ran up to me and ranting about this strange feeling that he has been having with donnie and he was talking way to fast."MIKEY! slow down talk to me like a normal person." Mikey sighed and looked at foxy and slowly repeats himself. "Foxy I've been having this strange feeling ever since I met donnie, do you think there's something wrong with me!?, do you think I'm gonna die!, do you-" foxy yelled at Mikey to stop over thinking. "Dude.. Calm down it's just your feeling of love" foxy smiled and Mikey's jaw jumped as he started panicking once more. Foxy sighed and giggled at the fact Mikey was worried. "Mikey I think you need to go take a nap" Mikey whines a bit but agreed for a nap would be nice.

/Donnie's pov\

Later that day foxy called me telling me to come to her place. Of course I said no she said that mikey was over there with this voice that sounded high pitched I rolled my eyes and said alright then hang up on foxy.
I took a walk to foxy's place and got in the living room looking around at the picture when foxy's twin sister came in the room oxy. "Hey oxy" I said looking at the picture knowing she was there. "Oh hey donnie, it's finally good to see you around" oxy smiled. Donnie took a second but he looked at oxy. "Hey oxy where's mikey?" Oxy giggles a bit. "Oh mikey taking a nap in the guest room" donnie sighed because the reason he actually came here was to hang out with mikey. Oxy looked at donnie. "Hey don?. Donnie looked at oxy. Hm?" Oxy giggled a bit. Is the rule reason you came here just to hang out with mikey"oxy smirked and donnie flutter with his words with slight growling a bit. "No! I didn't just came here to hangout with mikey" oxy smiled and crosses arms as she looks donnie like sureeeee you didn't. "Don't look at me like that!" Donnie said as he glared. "Alright alright you two" foxy came in the room. "Oh hey foxy is mikey still asleep or taking a nap still?" Oxy asked. "No he isn't" foxy said as she drinking coffee.

//mikey pov.\\
Mikey yawns and sits down on a chair in the kitchen basically tired. Oxy went up to mikey. "Hey mikey" mikey shakes head and looks at oxy. Hey oxy! Been awhile since I've talked to ya.. " oxy took a second. "Oh! I forgot that your boyfriend is here" she smiled at mikey."he's not my boyfriend!"*mikey blushes red* oxy nods"so mikey have you ever decided to um talked to donnie?" Donnie over heard"talked to me about what?" Mikey took a second"um nothing oxy just saying stuff... " oxy spoke"okay.." Even though Mikey was still blushing red" donnie spoken"soo. Um so Mikey and oxy-" foxy standing there "and foxy.. What now"

(*Out of this thing* *Sighs* why do I put up with this stuff anyways..)

mikey and foxy where on a walk talking about stuff when foxy asked this. Foxy "what's ur thoughts on Donnie?"*smiles softly as she looks him* mikey thought about foxy question "um.. *was nervous and speaking quietly* foxy was looking at him she rise her eyebrow* "speak normally.." mikey"hm! Oh I'm sorry.. um well I think he's a cool I guess.." foxy crosses arms"u sure..." Mikey spoke with a glare*"yes." Foxy "I smell a lie"*smirks*. Mikey" I'm not!" *Blushes* foxy looks at him with winning look* "hm.. and that's not blush I see" Mikey glares at her* "shut up foxy...". Foxy rolls eyes "hmm.." Mikey sighs as he sat on the bench as foxy sat beside him "Soo Mikey..". Mikey looks up at her. Foxy spoke "sorry about oxy earlier.. she was I kinda told her how u liked Donnie in all.. Mike spoke a bit" well I do it's just idk how to tell him.." foxy spoke" u don't have to I mean who wouldn't like u, your adorable! I mean u would get eating alive! *Sarcasm* Mikey looks at the ground"don't say that foxy..." Foxy looks at him and sighs "I'm just saying Little bro *pats his head as Mikey stops her* "I'll see u later Mikey." "Yeah see ya later.."
(Later that noon ✌️)*I'm ready to connect arson...*
Mikey was sitting on the couch as he was drawing on the table(adding Leo and raph in here)Leo sits with him"hey Mikey what are you up to?" Mikey took a break from drawing as he looked over at Leo with a smile "just drawing and stuff y'know how it is " Leo nods " so I heard something from a little Birdy.. " Mikey knowing what he was talking about "shut up Leo you don't know what it is... " Leo looks at him" you didn't even let me finish my sentence" Mikey looks back at the table plus the floor "sorry Leo I'm just little upset from earlier but go ahead and say it..". Leo nods as he spoke " I heard that there's this new girl in town and she looks like dragon and I wanna meet her Soo will you go up town with me??" Mikey looks at him" well.. I don't know Leo.. go ask raph.. I'm just gonna stay here.." Leo spoke" but raph is boring. I get it you want to stay here because you don't really like meeting people I get that but please just this once! as he looks back up at leo "fine..  Leo. You got me I'll go" Leo hugged Mikey* "thanks Mikey " Mikey smiles softly*
Mikey sighs as later they went into town to meet Dragon person? Leo spoke "where is she?".  "Are u sure she her"Mikey asked Leo looks at him" uh duh!...

                        End of chapter