introducing marie

/Marie pov ig\
Marie was sitting in the sun light as Leo and Mikey came along when Leo spoke before Mikey "hey I heard you where new in town" he smiled Marie side eyed leo"um.. Leo.. is it?" Leo gasped like a little kid"yes it is" Mikey just confused at this point Marie swings her dragon tail a bit as she glares slightly at the two "I see I am making you uncomfortable.. " leans forward to look closely Mikey "w-well I- " Leo spoke before Mikey could get a word out .. "I think that's enough for Mikey I mean he soft after all *pats Mikey head* Marie smiles softly as she looks at the two well look like I'll stick around u two" Mikey thinks for a minute but Leo answered"of course u can Marie we will introduce you to are friends raph and Donnie but Mikey only call him Donnie but idk why but also *whispers* Don a dick " Mikey snaps his head at him with glare. "nothing !" Leo said as they got in the car Marie giggles a bit "I think I'm starting to like tiny over here *smiles* Leo smirks a bit" to bad he off limits because Mr tiny right here has a big crush on mr Don" Mikey blushes a bit"do not! " Marie smiles"alright you two now can I see what this don or Donnie person look like so I can judge or not to judge him " Leo hands Marie a picture of Donnie Marie wasn't so fast to judge"hmm.. I've seen him before he kinda cool "smiles" I say you got yourself a bingo my friend" Mikey covers his face " shut up.." they get to the house and raph was chilling out side waiting for them " I see the twins left " Leo said. " Yeah they left half a hour ago" raph said. "Welp this is the place Marie my room down the hall at the end so you can talk to me anytime and just don't bother Donnie at all today he kinda mad at the twins so he tends to be mad at everyone " Mikey giggles. Leo said with a protest to Mikey saying "actually he seem to not be mad at you which I think is bullshit..."
Mikey glares at him* I'll go see whats up with him then hmph! *turns to head to Donnie room* Marie raph and Leo look at each other as Marie said" he's gonna get eaten alive.."
Pov of Mikey's 😊
Mikey knocks and opens Donnie door"hey don! You okay?" .Donnie was on he's phone he had he's headphone in. Mikey noticed "oh.. headphones" rolls eyes and sighs as he walks over and Donnie glanced at him and removed his one head phone piece. "What Mikey?" Mikey smile softly"I was just seeing if your okay? I heard earlier foxy made you ya mad" Donnie sat up and looks at him and he sighs* "I dont need your help" *Mikey crosses arms* "Donnie..." Donnie glares as he lays back down"fine.. just sit down.. "
Mikey smiles softly and sits on the side of the bed facing him "why are you so desperate to make sure I'm okay?"Donnie said.. Mikey was sitting Kris Kross applesauce and having his hands on his shoes leaning forward and smiles* "and still happy.." mikey spoke "well! I just wanna make sure my first favorite person is okay!" "You mean second favorite.. because of your mom y'know"
"Oh! Right! You do know me Soo well " *Mikey was waging his tail back and forth*
Donnie sighed being tired.. "you should sleep Donnie" "what? no..." "Donnie! I can see the bugs under your eyes.. and plus your lying!"
Donnie throws a pillow at him*"you don't see shit.." "ak! Hmph!" Donnie look slightly at Mikey " how dare you throw a pillow at me " as Mikey and Donnie where play fighting

Pov of Marie.
"It's quite with out Mikey saying he's bored.."
Leo said " yeah.. Mikey always figure out what to do " raph said as Marie followed up saying "I don't really know him but he looks like he can find us something to do- " there was a thump upstairs "what was that ?" Leo sat up raph was thinking for a minute " you don't Donnie hit Mikey right?" Leo looks at raph like he is crazy "if Donnie hit Mikey he'd apologize and kill himself.." Marie smiles softly" lets go figure out then" they headed upstairs and looked into donnie room as donnie wad on the floor. " Im sorry Donnie! I didn't mean it.." Donnie chuckles a bit "I'm fine Mikey" Marie steps forward "what's going on here " Mikey looks over at Marie", oh I kinda pushed Donnie off his bed" Donnie rolled his eyes "which hurt.." Mikey looks at him" your being dramatic!" Marie looks at the two.. " I see you two are getting along again" raph said "yeah ! Donnie ur usually cold to us" Leo spoke out as Donnie glares at him "uhh.. I'll just go then.." Leo left as raph chuckles and followed behind him
Marie smiles softly "see you two later " Mikey waves Marie good bye "byeee Marie"

End of chapter....