Chapter Two - Hopeless

"Oh piss, oh piss, oh piss," Coral repeated shakily.

"Will you shut up!" Elie said harshly with panic in his voice.

Now everyone on the plane was flipping ballsacks. Coral noticed the cutie from earlier, he was totally calm and just staring at her. He smiled at her for some reason.

"Shit," Coral whispered "Is he a bloody terrorist?!!"

"What!" Elie said almost sounding annoyed because Coral kept talking when she should be screaming or something.

"That guy over there, here the plane is going down in flames, and that guy... he's just smiling!!!!!" The scared brunette got louder as she went on.

'"The plane was hit by lighting," Said Elie bluntly. "Is he a magical god that can control the elements?"

Coral inhaled and held it for a few seconds then exhaled, trying to calm herself down.

A passenger in front of Elie and Coral looked out the window, "Water.. were going to crash in water!!"

"We're all going to drown!!!" said another random passenger.

Now everyone was screaming and trying to escape. except the terrorist, he was sitting there, as calm as can be.

~Down in the Cargo Hold~

Odlid was whimpering. He was stuck in his kennel.

If the plane was to crash in water, he'd surely drown.

Luckily Odlid had powers, he could shift into any animal imaginable. Quickly Odlid shifted into a snake and slithered out one of the holes on the front of the kennel. Odlid kept slithering his way to Coral.

Once he was by the passengers he had to find a place to shift back into the raccoon dog he was. Odlid decided to slither under a seat and change. When he was just about under, the person who's seat he went under saw Odlid and kicked him. which sent him flying across the plane.

"Flying snake!!" someone screamed.

People started to get out of their seats.

Just then a loud SPLOOSH, and the plane was half submerged in the ocean.