chapter 46-50

2021-10-09 Author: Return to Jinjin in Autumn

  Chapter 46 System Merger
  [Function: Copy 1/1]

  (The upper limit of copy is every 10 cubic meters, the highest copy level is silver quality, and the refresh time is 24 hours.)
  The function of copy is finally upgraded. Do not upgrade the previous level, copy There are not many materials, and the level of copying drawings and weapons is not high. After the market is saturated, there will be not much profit, and it is too tasteless where it is placed.

  This time achieved a qualitative leap, upgraded to silver quality, just in time to upgrade the bicycle.

  Qin Zhiyu's mood immediately became happy, and he changed his previous worries about Wen Zhiyin's ability and his own golden fingers, in short, thank Wen Zhiyin online.

  With 10-square copying, bicycles must be unsatisfactory, and empty and wasteful. In the past, the area was limited and the quality was low, and there was not much material worthy of copying.

  Now it's different. Ten squares are not small, and there is only one chance to copy. Anyway, she will fill up with 10 squares before copying. After all, the system doesn't say that it is impossible to take advantage of the loopholes.

  [Function: Healing 1/1]

  (Life-saving weapon, limited to self-healing, instantly boosting 10% of blood volume, worry-free walking with natural disasters, cooling time of 24 hours.)
  Seeing the treatment of Qin Zhiyu's pupils, move the data package? Increase by 10% instead of increasing the specific value.

  Doesn't that mean that no matter how she increases the attribute value, how much blood volume becomes, even if this skill is not upgraded, she can pull back the blood volume from the blood skin!
  Qin Zhiyu couldn't wait to share this huge good news with 007 and Xiaolan.

  "Master, I don't have to worry about exhausting my luck like Wen Zhiyin, I might die at any time!" Qin Zhiyu said with a relaxed expression.

  "Great, great, the master will not be like that hapless guy!" Xiao Lan rolled around flexibly, biting her tail and said.

  007: The master of Zhiyu can feel at ease. After the system is merged, the transaction will be charged on weekdays, and the internal cycle is perfect, so that the master will not be deprived of luck.

  "Yes, this energy crystallization is a good thing..." Qin Zhiyu said lightly, a hint of deep meaning flashing in his eyes.

  Since the special energy crystals dropped by killing Wen Zhiyin can improve the integrity of the system.

  Well, it's okay for her to have a low level, and there will be no additional consumption and expenditures for her ability to use it, so when her system level is high, she has to worry about it again.

  She considered the system integrity is not good, maybe there will be some big problems when using the power, such as Wen Zhiyin.

  Thinking of this, Qin Zhiyu couldn't help but think of Mei Xunmei. She had a space in this situation that required special energy to crystallize.

  It fell from the unusual golden fingers of people again, so it's hard for Mei Xunmei's space to make people uninterested!

  However, Qin Zhiyu also has his own principles. If there is no innocent person who offends her, and there is no conflict of interest that has a life-threatening interest, Qin Zhiyu will not take the initiative to take her space.

  If in the end she really couldn't find other suitable substitutes, she would definitely not start if she had the chance. After all, Qin Zhiyu knew that she was not a person with particularly high morals.

  Moreover, Qin Zhiyu is in the face of natural disasters and is precarious. How to talk about the moral bottom line, the moral bottom line is based on his own superior conditions before considering compliance.

  Just like Qin Zhiyu's system alone, or in fact there are many fragments, there are many lucky people like her in this world.

  After all, the provincial channel is only now open, the national channel looks like a distant future, and the world channel is even more distant.

  "It's pretty much cleaned up, then I and Xiaolan will set off, I'll get the gold mine back."

  Qin Zhiyu continued with confidence, she has absolute confidence in her own power!

  "007, when I come back, our refuge can also be upgraded, and then we will welcome the next natural disaster-high temperature!"

  Qin Zhiyu originally planned to let 007 go, but in her heart she was "untouchable" Big baby-007 is still the safest place in the shelter.

  007: Good Master Zhiyu, I will purchase materials that resist high temperature. You can go out with peace of mind. I will wait for your return at home.

  "Good!" Qin Zhiyu replied with a warm smile.

  "Home", this is such a beautiful word. She didn't need it before, but now she feels the warmth and it feels good.

  Qin Zhiyu doesn't have a backpack, and now there are a lot of storage devices of ordinary quality. If he is a little capable and a little bit courageous, he can get a storage device of a few squares.

  So she didn't plan to carry a backpack when she walked anymore.

  Her thoughts are that if someone sees her holding a cat alone and staying in the wild with nothing, smart people will also be afraid of three points, will not easily come to her idea, and avoid some trouble.

  If she is stupid and can't open her eyes to disturb her purity, then she will definitely not be soft!

  Qin Zhiyu's bicycle was specially modified by 007, with a dashboard on the front and a compass.

  The tires are specially made to cope with some complex road conditions and will not be easily punctured.

  This time she went out, she took five bicycles alone, and also brought field supplies such as tents and sleeping bags. The total amount of 007 spent a lot of resources.

  Qin Zhiyu was riding a bicycle with Xiao Lan, and putting Xiao Lan in the frame of the front of the car, she felt that Xiao Lan had become fat again, with a round belly.

  There are no traces of human civilization along the way. The clumps of weeds and the trees that can't wait to pierce through the clouds, you chase me and squeeze the living space.

  The ground is covered with growing vegetation, and ragged mud.

  "Huh-"

  This is? Pig cry!
  "Meow--!"

  Hearing this hum, Xiao Lan leaped sensitively from the tree beside the bicycle basket and drove away with a shocking sound.

  "Old acquaintance!" Qin Zhiyu said with the corner of his left mouth curled up, and at the same time he got up and took the bicycle back.

  "It just so happens that Brother Zhu, you are here to try my Jiuqu Sword!"

  Qin Zhiyu also rushed towards the second senior with the Jiuqu Sword.

  "Little Lan, help me be warned, there may be other pigs!"

  "Meow!" Xiao Lan responded very quickly.

  "

  Hmph ." The second senior brother looked smoother than last time, and Qin Zhiyu was happy, and the braised pork was delivered to him before he went out for five kilometers.

  "Since I'm here, stay here!"

  Qin Zhiyu's mastery of the body became even more superb, and before the second brother bumped into him, he controlled his body to turn around.

  Under the sudden brake, the second brother couldn't control the speed and the inertia of his huge body, and hit the tree with a thud.

  "Stupid!" Qin Zhiyu vomited.

  She swung the Nine Curved Sword against the second brother's ass as a sword.

  The pain was so dizzy that the second brother didn't care about the collision, he turned around and poked Qin Zhiyu with two long fangs.

  At this time, the sword in Qin Zhiyu's hand was still tightly inserted into the second brother's ass.

  Oops, I can't avoid it!
  "Hi!" Qin Zhiyu's rib was punctured.

  Just before hesitating, the fangs of the second brother had reached Qin Zhiyu's eyes.