*Red sky*

That night was painfully long for everyone in the mansion

**************************************************

It's been a week since that torturous night had happened. Y/n's wounds were slowly healing. The princes have been busy for the upcoming ball in their palace. Suran has become the new comfort of y/n in this hell. Suran has also learnt English for y/n. Jinsoo was sent to his mother hometown (Sara's) to meet his grandmother and also to make him stay away from Y/n so that he won't be devastated seeing y/n wounds and all.

Jinsoo was the reason of happiness for y/n. She hasn't seen him for week and she missed him very much. Suran was helping her to make her feel a little bit happy. Y/n hasn't come out of her room for a week now and royal doctor Mr.Lee comes often to check on her wounds.

Taehee never misses a chance to degrade y/n for being tacky and homeless wretch. But y/n totally ignores her like she doesn't even matter anything to her which makes Taehee even more furious. She doesn't like y/n being beautiful and not being bothered by her constant insults. She hates her guts. She wants to crush her guts. But doesn't give a damn about Taehee. Hell she doesn't give a damn about Princes too. She just wants to be free that's it. She always sits infront of the small window in her room and watches the sky. It's her everyday routine now. She watches the sun, the moon, the stars and birds in the sky. She sheds few tears every now and then missing her father and home.

Except for Hoseok and Yoongi all the remaining Princes have visited harem to have sex with one of the women in harem and they make sure y/n gets to know about it so she would feel humiliated or jealous that her husbands are being pleasured by other women. Jimin and Taehyung has gone as far as making out with other women in front of y/b room and moaning in pleasure looking at her. However y/n just feels disgusted whenever she sees her so called husbands doing such things. She just moves away as far as possible and closes her room doors and hide under her pillow to shut all those disgusting noises to stop. She is exhausted from all this mental and physical torture and she doesn't know how much time she can hold it in all her anger and pain.

She know that once her anger burst out, she would be the scariest person you ever want to meet in your life. This is how y/n days are going in the palace. Today she was getting ready. She took her bath with the help of Suran and wore Saree, sindur and mangalsutra. She got ready as usual. And sat by the bed looking at Suran getting ready in a long floral cotton gown.

"You are beautiful Suran." Y/n

Suran turned back to look at y/n and smiled

"Wow I am getting a compliment getting from the most beautiful woman. I am privileged." Suran

They both chuckled at that.

"Omo well y/n it's been days you should come out too. Staying in a room for so long is unhealthy." Suran

"Well I do want to go out but I don't want to see you know those jerks." Y/n said in almost whisper

Suran chuckled and said

"Y/n I know how you feel but those people whom you are calling jerks are your husbands and future of country. So it's not good to call them names loudly my lady." Suran

Y/n rolled her eyes and said

"Whatever I am speaking the truth. Hum kisise darte nahi." Y/n

"What did you say in your language I didn't get it y/n?" Suran

Y/n smiled and said

"Nothing whenever I am angry or extremely happy I speak in my native language. Don't mind it." Y/n