𝐱𝐱𝐱

!! THERE ARE TWO MORE UPDATED CHAPTERS BEFORE THIS !!

yeonjun was awoken by the sound of machines and low beeping.
when he blinked open his eyes
he was met with an unfamiliar, dimly lit, ceiling.

he furrowed his eyebrows, snapping his head to the left to get a better look at the room.
a desk, a stool, a computer, a few cabinets...

then he looked down at his body,
an iv...
a hospital bed..

"yeonjun?" he heard his name from the right side of him.
he glanced over and furrowed his eyebrows.

"soobin... where am i?" yeonjun questioned, wincing at the pain he felt in his throat.

"you don't remember?" the taller replied.

yeonjun frowned and closed his eyes, his brain trying to piece together what landed him in this position.

"last night...

a movie, with- wooyoung!

short cut... kitten.

kitten...

soojun."

like a movie, it all came back to him,
playing over and over again in his head like a broken record.

"oh my god.." he mumbled pushing his body to sit up.
this seemed to be a bad idea because as soon as he leaned his body over a sharp sting of pain shot up from his stomach.
with a yelp he fell back into the hospital bed, his breath speeding up due to the panic of not being able to move.

"hey, you're okay, you're okay." soobin rose out of the stool he was seated on and moved closer to yeonjun.
"he's gone, soojun's gone. he will never hurt you again, okay?" the younger assured, trying to calm down the older.

"your hand," yeonjun mumbled, looking down at soobin's bandaged palm.

the brief imagine of soojun stabbing through soobins hand flashed through his mind.

"ah, hurt like a bitch at first, but i feel fine now." was all the male said in response, attempting to move his fingers up and down to prove his statement.

yeonjun still felt his heart beating hard against his ribcage, but the added information helped to make his mind feel more calm.