A shocker for Everyone

It was just another normal day in SIAC chandigarh. Shaurya as usual was taking his economics class & was busy taking glances at anokhi , who was hell angry on him because he forgot about their date which anokhi planned.
He wrote a question on board & asked anokhi to answer it, how could she answer as it was out of syllabus. Just then the bell rang & all the students proceeded to go, Just then
Shaurya : Miss bhalla , you stay here. I have something to talk to you, looks like you aren't focusing on your studies that's why u weren't able to answer a simple question.

Anokhi signaled reema to go.

Anokhi's anger was now on peak
Anokhi : why did you stopped me now !? after forgetting about our date.

She was about to go just then Shaurya hold her wrist & pulled her toward him & also pushing the door by other hand. He placed both his hands on her waist. They were so close to each other that they could even feel each other's breath. Although how much angry anokhi is, she couldn't resist his charm & leaned on his chest , tears rolled down her cheeks.

Shaurya : I am sorry , anokhi
I know your anger is justified but please listen to me for once.
I was so engrossed in college work that our date just slipped out of my mind but I promise I will makeup for it.If u want I can do it right now here, saying this a mischievous smile crept on his lips.

Anokhi glared at him , she knew what was going on his mind.

Anokhi : No Shaurya not now , saying this she started taking her steps back

Shaurya moved towards her & caged her between his arms & blackboard.
He cupped her face & kissed her both eyes , cheeks & then forehead. Anokhi circled both her hands around his neck & claimed his lips , they were kissing passionately , Shaurya removed his suit while kissing anokhi & threw it sideways. soon they were out of breath & parted ways for some air. Shaurya removed Anokhi's duppata & threw it on the desk beside her. He started placing wet kisses on her neck.
Anokhi started moaning his name as he wasn't stopping at all.
He started opening his shirt buttons just then anokhi stopped him , we should stop it now but he wasn't in mood to stop it , he again claimed her lips and again kissed her passionately. Soon they were out of breath.
Shaurya opened his shirt buttons & threw his shirt on floor , now he was bare chest. Anokhi started kissing him on his neck & her hands made way to his waist. He was about to remove anokhi's top just then a girl opened the door & boom
That girl screamed so hard & wasn't able to digest what she has just seen. She just saw his fellow classmate & professor making out. Every one gathered around by the hearing the girl screaming.
Shaurya hided anokhi behind his back , few students started clicking pictures. Everyone glared at them with questioning eyes.
Soon Shaan , Tej & alok came there , peons cleared the crowd.
Tej ordered Shaurya to come into his cabin right now along with anokhi.
In no time they were out of classroom , anokhi was still behind shaurya holding his shoulder as she wasn't able to face the questioning eyes of everyone.
Media arrived there & started throwing questions at them.

Ignore typos & grammatical mistakes as I haven't checked it again.

Next update : anokhi is raped.