it's not a good feeling !

Shaurya was moving here & there outside anokhi's ward. Doctor was checking her. There were multiple bruises on her body , her wrist was profusely bleeding.
Shaurya took a seat & faceplamed himself.
Shaurya - This is all happening because of me. It's because of me she is suffering so much. I should be the reason for her happiness but here I became reason for her sufferings. How would I face my princess , my anokhi.
If I wouldn't have reached there , I can't even imagine what would have happened with her.

Flashback 3 hours before

Sabarwal mansion

Shaan , Tej , alok & Shaurya reached Sabarwal mansion.

Devi - Ye Sab kya hai Shaurya , tum aur wo ladki
Aisa kaise kar sakte ho tum
Humari izzat ka jara sa bhi khayal nhi aaya tumhe

Shaurya - badi maa please mujhe koi baat nhi karni abhi
Saying this he proceeded to go upstairs.

Devi - Shaurya , baat nhi karni matalab , tumhe jawab dena he hoga

Tej - Devi , buss chup ho ja
Jane de usse

Shaurya puttar tu ja aapne kamre me aur anokhi ki fikr mat kar usse kuch nhi hoga

Shaurya went upstairs

Devi - ye kya hai tej , hume uss ladki ko Shaurya ki zindagi se bahar karna hai aur aap too

Tej - devi puri baat to sunle bolne se pehle , uss anokhi ka sara intazam maine kar diya hai
Tu fikr mat kar , tu Shaurya pe nazar rakh taki wo uss anokhi ke pass na ja sake

Everyone departs for their rooms.

Shaurya's Room

Shaurya - No no no , I should be with anokhi right now. I can't leave her alone . She needs me the most.

Shaurya dialled Anokhi's number , but her phone was switched off. He tried again & again but result was same.
Now he was scared

Shaurya - why she isn't picking up my call , is she safe!? I need to meet her right now , something is not good. It's not a good feeling , she is not safe .

Saying this , he proceeded to go out of his room but came back again because someone has locked the door from outiside.

( Devi had locked the door just when Shaurya entered the room )

Shaurya - wth , ye door kisne lock kiya abb

Shaurya - no , they won't let me go out from main entrance. He thought for a sec & then jumped From his room balcony to directly into garden area.

Shaurya's room was on first floor.

In no time , he reached her hostel & started searching for miss bhiwankar. Finally he spotted ms. Bhiwankar in corridor of hostel.

Shaurya - ms. Bhiwankar , where is anokhi , I want to meet her.
Is she safe? Where is my anokhi

Ms. Bhiwankar - Sir , she is safe & taking rest in my room.

Shaurya - I want to meet her , where is your room?

Ms. Bhiwankar - sir , please trust me she is safe here. You should leave now.

Shaurya - No, I won't go without meeting her. Tell me where she is ' it won't be good for you ' said Shaurya glaring at ms. Bhiwankar
He broke the flower kept in corridor , ' tell me where is she ?
I am asking you last time' said Shaurya.

Ms. Bhiwankar - she is not here , we are trying to find her ( ms. Bhiwankar lied to him as instructed by alok)

Shaurya - wth , you are informing me now. I am telling you one thing if anything happens to her , I won't spare you.

Shaurya was wandering here & there to find anokhi just then he saw her bag in dustbin.

Shaurya - Ye anokhi ka bag dustbin mai kya kar raha hai
Now I am sure she isn't safe , I need to do something ....

Without wasting a minute, he informed police about anokhi.

He again started his search for anokhi. He was on the same road where those goons kidnapped anokhi. He parked his car & stepped out to search for her.
Out of a sudden he heard crushing sound of  glass pieces which came under his shoes. These were same bangles which Shaurya gifted anokhi. 
Those bangles were covered with blood , his heart sank seeing the blood. He started following the blood traces & reached that abandoned villa.

Flashback ends....

Doctor sinha came out after checking anokhi

Dr. Sinha - mr Shaurya , please come into my cabin I need to talk to you about miss. Anokhi's condition.

Shaurya - is she fine ? Anything serious doctor , I want to meet her.

Shaurya & Dr. Sinha entered into his cabin.
Dr. Sinha - please sit mr. Shaurya
First I want to ask you what relationship you share with Anokhi. See I saw all that on news channels but as anokhi's doctor I want to ask you.

Shaurya - I am her husband , we married each other few months back ( he lied to avoid further questions)

Dr. Sinha - that's very good.

Mr. Shaurya , someone has forced himself on anokhi , there are multiple marks & bruises on her entire body. There are cuts on her shoulders & writst. Especially the cuts on her wrist are very deep. We have did the dressing of cuts but with medical help she will also need someone beside her.
Right now she is resistant to any kind of male touch. She can even resist ur presence around her but u need to handle her very softly.
One moment she will need you & the other moment she can also resist you. All this can happen.
She is not in her normal mental well being. Don't even leave her alone for a minute , she is very vulnerable at the moment. You have to make her feel comfortable One' more thing , try not to be physical with her for few weeks , I hope you understand what I am saying !

Shaurya - yes doc , I will take care of her.

Dr. Sinha - we will discharge her after few hours. You can meet her now.

Shaurya - Thanks doctor .

Next update - Anokhi in Sabarwal mansion. Yash returns from London after 2 years.