I am with you 🥺

Continuation from last part..

Hearing footsteps of those men anokhi started walking fastly but out of a sudden one of them came in front of her.

G1 - kaha ja rahi ho janeman , hume bhi saath le chalo
Ya sirf sare maaje apne us professor ko he deti ho

Saying this he started moving towards her.

Anokhi started taking her steps back when someone holder her by waist.
She felt very uncomfortable as it was only Shaurya who could touch her
Anokhi turned back in a sec just to spot 3 more men around her.
She was so scared, tears started rolling down her cheeks.
She screamed for help but no one came there to help her. Anokhi tried to escape ,Just then one of them holded her wrist very tightly & her bangles broke into pieces causing various cut marks on her writst. Blood was ozzing out from her wrist. They dragged anokhi to an abandoned villa & one of them took her inside the room & other 3 waited outside.He removed her dupatta & threw it down & tried to force himself on her.
Anokhi resisted a lot but as he was more stronger than her at last she went weak & surrendered.
That goon tried to kiss anokhi but she again resisted a lot , & as result he tore off sleves of her kurti. Just to make her unconcious he slapped her 2-3 times. Now Blood was ozzing out from corner of anokhi's lips. She wasn't able to utter a single word.
He tore off her kurti & removed her clothes , then remove his shirt & opened his zip to enter into anokhi just then Shaurya came there & punched him on his face & started raining punches on his face.
His eyes were red shot at the moment , if police wouldn't have come on time he would have killed that goon. Police arrested all 4 of them from the villa.
Shaurya was in mess , his heart broke into thousand prices seeing anokhi is such a miserable condition. He was cursing himself for her condition.
Shaurya - I Shouldn't have left her alone , it's all because of me all this happened. I failed to protect my princess , my anokhi.

He removed his blazer & covered anokhi with it & carried anokhi in his arms out of that villa , placed her in his car & took her to hospital.
After 20 mins he reached hospital with anokhi in his arms.

Shaurya - doctor , doctor where the hell is doctor!?

Doctor sinha came there , he immediately called the nurse to admit anokhi.

Anokhi was little concious , she was taking Shaurya's name again n again 😣

Shaurya took her hand in his hand , & said ' I am with you '
I won't let anything happen to you .

To be continued .......

Next update - flash back of how did Shaurya get to know about anokhi's location

Next update will be long one , & it will be after 2 days.