4

Jungwon pov

"Then if your soul is in heeseung hyung's body then his soul is in your body!" Isaid still in schock, she just nod. " w-what is your name?" ask her "im y/n."

Omg! What is happening? Is he just joking around with me? But, the message tho. I still need proof, i just stare at him/her and think of a proof.
Minutes of thinking i got an idea.

"Okay! If your telling the truth, call that number then lets hear if she/hes really heeseung hyung." I said to her/him and he/her or y/n look at me confused, like how can i know if the other line is really hee.

"How?"  She ask. "I will ask him/her some questions that only me and hyung knows."  I said and he/ y/n nod.

She/he began to call the number and it picks up, i still calm and try to talk.

Call📞

Heeseung                            jungwon                        

Hello? Y/n right? 

                     Hyung?is that really you?

Omg! Jungwon?

                                              Yes!Are you
                          Really heeseung hyung?

Yes! Jungwon im
Heeseung!i dont
Know what happen
But i woke up like this!

                          If your really heeseung ,
               What is my phone password?

Its your birthday duh!

     Omy! Hmm next, when did the last,                      
                                We go in my house ?

Last year.

                  Omy! Okay its the last, if              you answer this correctly you are really hyung.        

Okay!  

                      What is our dorm pass?

Its our debut date.

                     Omg you really are hyung!

Yea-

He didnt finish his sentence cause i hung up. Because ni-ki got in our room and tell us that dinner is ready.
"Hyung, jay hyung said go downstairs, the dinner is ready!" He said and i just nod. I stood up ready to leave but hee no y/n is in the room still seating while her head down. I go to her and drag her downstairs.

We are already at the dining table and we are now seating on our seats.

Y/n pov

Jungwon and heeseung are talking over the phone while me just listening to their conversation. Until niki got in and told us that diner is ready. He got out followed by jungwon. I didnt follow up cause im still processing whats happening and about jungwons reaction. I know hes not happy about this news so i should give him space to think.

I just hung my head low looking at the floor when somebody drag me outside to downstairs. I look up and its jungwon. He drag me gently so i wont get hurt. He force me to sit and he go to his seat. Jay and jake put the food on the table and they seat. They started to eat, while me i didnt even touch the food.

"Hyung, why arent you eating? Arent you hungry? And its your favorite ramyeon." Jake said and smile when he said the last. " yeah! Im just not hungry, i will just take rest." I said and looked at jungwon, he look at me and started to eat his food again.

"Oh! Okay, its weird you dont have apetite to eat ramyeon cause last day you surely want to kill me when i eat yours Ahahha" he said and laugh."maybe i just dont crave it for now"  i said"oh right! Sometimes we really dont crave it, oh right just get some sleep hyung ." He said "Yeah" i replied.i got up and started to walk i got in our room and i immediately throw my self on the bed, thinking about what happen , while thinking i slowly fell asleep.

Next morning ( y/n pov)

I woke up beacause of sunlight touching my face, i slowly lift my face up and suddenly someone shout, or not someone cause the voice was familiar.

"Yah! Sweety get up already you will be late from school!" Wait i know that voice. My eyes widen to see me inside my room no jungwon sign next tome and i woke up inside my body. Its just a dream phew. I really thought i exchange body with my bias. I  got up and went downstairs to meet my mom preparing breakfast, i run to her and hug her. She got shock but then she just hug me back.

"Whats wrong with you? How can you change attitude in just a day?." My mom said and laugh. " what do you mean mom?" I ask cause i dont know what is she talking about. "You dont remember? Yesterday i call you to come downstairs but then i heard a shout from your room, so i go there and i saw you holding your body and face and when you saw me you look like you saw a ghost then shout at me. You said "who are you?" And then i smack your head cause you look like crazy, but yeah your so weird yesterday."my mom said then I realease the hug and look at her in shock. So its not a dream. It really happens.