The enchanting melody

3rd person POV

It was the same as ever, Monstadt with it's perfect,windy weather.

Outside the city gates you could see a little girl,around the age of 10, with h/c hair running around, playing with the pigeons.

Oh how happy she looked! Just then, she heard a....lyre?

Somehow the lyre brought peace to the little girl. She decided to follow where the sound came from. Being blindly led by the music of the lyre, the poor girl wasn't aware where she was walking towards to.

Just as time passed, The lyre stopped playing.

The girl looked around not knowing where she was.

What could a little girl do in this situation?
She did what every kid would do.

She cried.

She cried for help.

She cried so loud that the monsters hiding away in the shadows were aware that she was here.
Where they could easily get her.

Just as she stopped for a second, she heard something.

It wasn't a lyre,no.

It was...growling?
What could possibly growl at her?
Wasn't she near Monstadt?

Realisation hit her. She knew that she was in the place that her parents told her to stay away from.

She was in wolvendom...

Just great.

Now what could a 10 year old possibly do to protect herself?

Cry out for help?

She already did that and it's just gonna give away her hiding spot.

Just as in queue a green light appeared,blinding her vision.

After she regained her vision, she noticed the..monsters?no...hilichurls!

On..the..ground?

Are they burning away?

Just then, she heard the lyre again, putting her in a trance like state, while she,again started following the sound blindly.

After a while, There she was...back in Monstadt?

She felt a lot of emotions at that point.

She was..surprised,scared,excited,relieved and curious.

Just what was that light?

Not thinking any further, she rushed off to her little cottage in Springvale excited to tell this story to her precious dolls!

Her parents were away on night duty. They were a part of the knights of Favonious. She often was alone in her house but she didn't mind. She had her dolls to keep her company anyway!

She started yawning after the whole story telling, sleeping not long after.

Little did she know that something, scratch that, someone was looking after her. All this time.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Thank you everyone for reading!
I'll try to update every day~