Alone from now

3rd person POV

It was another boring old day for little y/n. She was just skipping around,collecting little flowers until..

Y/n

{°__° means it's a thought}

°I saw someone running towards me.
Is that a..knight? Yeah I think they're a knight!°

Knight: Y/N! LITTLE Y/N!

Huh? Me? Oh wait! Your Mr.Andrew!
What can I do for you?

Knight:Oh y/n...something...something really terrible has happened!

Oh? What happened Mr? Does it have anything to do with me?-

Knight: y/n...your parents...

My parents? What happened?

Knight: They got stuck in an ambush and...and they...

°please don't tell me they died°

Knight: Well they... I'm so sorry but they passed away...

3rd person POV

Just as he said that, the little girl started tearing up.

Not knowing what to do, the knight slipt away, leaving the little girl crying to herself...all alone.

Just what did she do to deserve this?

Wasn't she a good daughter?

Now what would she do?

How would she live without them?

Then, a thought hit her.
...it wasn't like they were always there for her.. they'd usually be at night shifts for endless times.

The food would be prepared early in the morning before she even woke up!

Huh.

Now that she's thinking about it. Maybe...it wasn't a lose to her at all. She could survive..right?

But the thought of her losing the only people that cared for her was a big hit to her heart.

Then she heard it again. The Lyre.

Oh how soothing it sounded to that little broken heart of her's.

Not thinking much further, she collected herself and headed towards her cottage.

A person passing by would have thought how strong and confident she was. After all, she just lost her parents which were the people that provided her with food and life and she was only 10.

But the little girl knew that the sudden spurge of strength, the confidence to go on was only brought to her by the lyre.

Y/n didn't know what would come to her in the future. But with hope and confidence she will continue on. Continue until she'll be able to sleep knowing that she had excelled in life.

Until then the sweet little y/n shall remain unharmed from the dangers of the world. Being protected by that certain someone.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!

PART TWO IN JUST ONE DAY!

WOOHOOO.

hope you guys are enjoying this until now hehe-

And once again, if you see any grammatical errors or spelling mistakes, please do tell me and I'll fix it right away!

Again, Thank you for reading this!

Updates coming soon!

Author-nim is signing out. . . .