Prologue

The dark room seems quiet without anyone in there. No people staying in the room for a long time.

Until today...

The entire portals appear on the ceiling as most people from different universes and dimensions fall to the ground. The portal disappeared after that. The people are groaning as they got hit on the floor really badly. They begin to stand up on their feet.

Nathan Drake (Uncharted): Ah! Damn it... I must've hit my chest.

Then he turned his head around to see unfamiliar people before him.

Nathan Drake  (Uncharted): Wow... I didn't expect more people to come here.

Luigi: Aww... Mama-mia, what a-happened, bro?

Mario: I don't a-know, bro. I don't remember coming here.

Sonic: Man, my head hurts.

Spiderman (My Marvel AU) Ouch! Did I hit my head or something?

Then everyone saw each other who had never met before. Most of them just stand while some make their fighting stand ready if they are going to fight. Others have weapons pointing at each other not knowing who they are or what they are seeing, some are not humans. They are in a standoff.

Buttercup (PPG): Who are you!

Rocket (MCU): I'm asking you too, big headed floating thing. Who are you?

He said, pointing his rifle cannon at her or anyone else here.

Rainbow Dash (MLP): I have the same thing to you too, raccoon. Who are you?

Issei (DxD): I got the same question, blue talking pegasus. Who are you all?

Indiana Jones: Same question for that Japanese kid. Who are you all?

Atreus (GoW): Hey! Who are you all? Are you here to kill us?

Hawkeye (MCU): Kill you? Kid, I don't know who you are, but you should put down that bow. It ain't safe for kids.

Atreus: Oh yeah? Try me.

He aims his now to him as Hawkeye (MCU) ready his bow to engage.

Peter Quill (MCU): I don't know who the hell are you people, but if any of you are going to fight, then let's fight.

Eula: Hmph! Like if you are going to win against me.

Yang: Hey guys, is it me or does anyone here we just don't know.

Nora: I don't know. But I do like smashing stuff.

Ren: Nora, don't...

One of Transformer Prime, Optimus Prime, stepped in as he said.

Optimus (Prime): Humans, please calm down.

Nora and her others are shocked to see a giant robot appearing before them.

Nora: Hey look Ren! It's a giant robot. Please let me smash it!

Ren: No.

Nora: Please...

Ren: No.

Bakugou: Heh, whoever they are, they must be villains and I'm glad to beat them.

Izuku: Bakugou, we are not fighting everyone we just don't know.

Bakugou: YOU SHUT UP, NERD!

Iida: Bakugo, don't shout at your fellow classmate!

Bakugou scoffed as he moved his face away from him. Then Captain America (Earth-616) stepped in and said to everyone.