Universes react to Omniverses- Team Fortress 2 - 5/?

'Meet the Heavy'

Hiccup (HTTYD): Heavy?

Coco (RWBY): Ohhh... I like him.

She said with a smile.

Velvet (RWBY): Was it because he has the same gun as yours?

Coco (RWBY): Yep. But mine is a special kind of gun though I can respect him.

Wrecker (Bad Batch): Oh, oohh! I know that! We're reacting to a heavy specialist guy who knows heavy weapon stuff. Because I do!

Rex (Clone wars): Heh, Heavy... It reminds me of a trooper named Hevy. A best clone trooper who is a heavy expert of gunning down battle droids when they invaded the outpost on the moon of Rishi. He sacrifices himself to save us and brings down the outpost along with battle droids inside. He is truly a good soldier in his heart.

All Might (MHA): I am sorry to hear that. But I hope he is in a good place for his duty. He truly is a hero.

Rex (Clone wars): Heh, thanks.

He replied to the former No.1 Japan Pro Hero.

Swann (Starcraft): Hey, it kinda reminds me of Tychus. You know, he wielded a heavy minigun, doing some heavy work for us before, well, you know...

Horner (Starcraft): Yeah, let's not go into that topic we don't wanna talk about.

A RED Heavy enters the room as he places his favorite minigun on the box and he sits down saying to the camera.

Heavy: I am heavy weapons guy... And this, is my weapon.

He said, grabbing his gun on the handle.

Heavy: She weighs one hundred fifty kilograms and fires two hundred dollar, custom-tooled cartridges at ten thousand rounds per minute. It costs four hundred thousand dollars to fire this weapon... for twelve seconds.

Coco (RWBY): Yep. And With my semblance, my gun can inflict higher damage, which is why I am able to take down those Grimm so easily with my minigun.

Megumin (Konosuba): Wow. That's so many projectiles so fast that tear down the enemy.

Zarya (Overwatch): Indeed. It can kill an enemy within a second before they can react to what is happening.

Applejack (MLP): Way too much violence, if ya ask me. But let me tell ya straight, that critter's loaded for bear, ready to take down them poor souls if they happen upon it... Oh boy. Yep, that'd be a downright scary situation for 'em.

Tuka (Gate): Hey father, you have all types of guns in your world, right? Why can't you be someone like him carrying that "minigun" a mercenary talking about?

Itami (Gate): Heh?! W-Well, you see, Tuka, there are, um, rules that may be regulated for JSDF military policy. Also, I can't carry that heavy minigun with my arms.

Rory (Gate): That means you're weak, Itami.

Itami (Gate): Hey! I'm not weak. I'm just saying that I can't carry a heavy weapon like that minigun. It takes like a few pounds to carry it.

Rory (Gate): Sure, sure, keep telling yourself.

She said to Itami.

Sokka (ATLA): Man, I really want that awesome weapon.

Toph (ATLA): Why? You have a boomerang.

Sokka (ATLA): I know. But that weapon is so cool. It would easily defeat the enemy.