Chapter 1

The Malhotra's 

A cute little boy ran down the stairs crying and embraced his mother who was busy commanding the servants

A cute little boy ran down the stairs crying and embraced his mother who was busy commanding the servants. The lady picked her son up in her arms and wiped his tears off. 

Lady: "What's the matter with my baby? Why are you crying? " 

Boy: "Mummy, no one wants to play with me, no one loves me."

Lady: " It's not like that baby everybody loves you a lot. Everybody's busy with their work, so how will they  play with you, hmm?"

Boy: "But mom if everyone is busy then with whom do I play?"

Lady: " With your friend?" 

Boy: " But I have no friend?" 

Lady: "It's okay baby one day you'll probably have a very good friend who will always play with you and love you too."

Boy: " Really?" He exclaimed happily. She nodded. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a pretty bright day. A man is praying in a yajna sitting among many priests who were carrying out the yajna. It was at this point that the sky darkened, and the Dohara Surya Grahan (double solar eclipse) came into being. All the priests began to pray to the Lord with complete dedication.  All the plants had hidden the sun, but a small ray of sunshine fell upon a house. And then, in the same house, a mother was on the verge of giving birth to her child. As soon as the beam out of these planets and the Sun fell onto the house a beautiful baby girl was born. Soon the eclipse came to an end and disappeared. The baby's cries were heard by all the people around. 

Priest: " Wonderful!! Great wonderful!!!!!  It's is a miracle that the five planets that reign over the universe, Mercury, Jupiter, Venus, the Sun, and the Moon, are too vivacious to be in the same range. Such an incident takes place in 30 years. We are extremely fortunate to see this. " He exclaimed. He then turned to the man who organized this and said. 

Priest: " Vishwanath."

Vishwanath: " Yes, Sage." 

Priest: "On this auspicious occasion, as you have performed this holy ritual for peace, it will benefit the entire universe. You have done a great job. The Lord will definitely bless you."  The sage blesses him. And suddenly a man comes to Vishwanath and says that.