𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙✈︎

You woke up from your deep sleep. Its Saturday so you can do anything you want. I stretch and walk out my room door downstairs.

I see my mom making breakfast for me. "Morning mom." I said, sitting at the table.

"Good morning y/n, how'd you sleep?" She asked.

"Good, I guess.." I said. "You still sound tired, you can go back to sleep if you want." She said, turning to look at me.

"No no im fine, I dont wanna miss your amazing food. I'll go back to sleep after I eat." I said.

She smiled at me. "Ok then." She took the 2 plates off the counter snd placed them on the table gently.

She put one infront of me and another infront of the chair across from me.

She sat down in the seat and we started eating. She made a stack of pancakes, some turkey bacon, and some eggs. My mom was the best at making this even though its a pretty basic breakfast.

My mom finished early since she had to go to work. "Bye sweetie!" She said, rushing to the door. "Bye mom." I said.

After a bit, I finished eating too and put my plate in the sink and walked back up to my room to go back to sleep.

~4 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓~

I woke up to some noise, it sounded like banging on like glass or something.

I rummaged around in my bed turning towards the window. I say Miya banging on my window with a sad expression.

I could tell he was really sorry about what happened the other night but im not forgiving him.

I make this mad look on my face and flip back around in my bed.

I dont hear anymore banging so I turn around to see if hes just sitting there watching me sleep like a creep, he wasnt. He was gone.

I sigh and turn back around and fall asleep again.

~2 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓~

I woke up again and this time I stayed awake. I wasn't tired anymore. I didn't really know what to do since I cant speak to Miya and hes like my only friend that I can think of.

Oh yea! f/n! I could spend time with him and get my mind off Miya. I grab my phone from my dresser beside my bed and call him.

f/n: Hey y/n, whats up?

you: hey, i was wondering if you wanted to hang out today?

f/n: sure why not? where do you wanna meet up at?

you: uhh.. how about the skatepark?

f/n: sure, at 3?

y/n: yea.

f/n: k, cya there.

y/n: bye.

I hang up the phone and start to get ready. I put on a random crop top I found in my closet, it was light pink. And I put on some some gray sweatpants and some white and pink shoes.

I go in the bathroom to get ready and put my hair in a ponytail. I went downstairs and sat on the couch and waited until it was 3.

~2 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓~

It was 2:47 so I got ready to leave. I grabbed my keys and went out the door.

I walked to the skatepark since I didnt feel like actually skateboarding.

When I got there, I saw f/n looking down at his phone, waiting for me. As I was walking towards him, I saw Miya behind him laying on the ground, looking really tired.

He's probably been skateboarding. I mean, it is Saturday so I dont blame him.

I shook my head to get out of my thoughts and walked towards f/n. When he saw me coming, he smiled.

"Hey y/n." He said. "Hi." I said, as I hugged him.

"So, uh what do you wanna do?" He asked. I looked at him with a shocked expression. I didnt actually think of where to go when I asked him.

"Uhh about that..-" He cut me off. "You dont where to go?" He said.

"Maybe." I said, rubbing the back of my head.

"Typical, lets go watch a movie maybe? My house?" He said.

"Sure, that sounds nice." I said, smiling at him.

We walked off and during that, I felt eyes staring at me. The logical answer would be its Miya since he is here too. But I might just be overreacting a little.

~𝑴𝒊𝒚𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽~

I was at the skatepark because I got bored just sitting at home and I wanted to work on some tricks. I cant focus on anything ever since y/n has stopped speaking to me. I try to do a simple kick flip and I failed it.

How do you fail a kick flip?! It literally so easy to do! As I get up from the ground, I look up and see y/n. And f/n is with her, of course. 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒐𝒖𝒕? I thought.

After a bit of talking from them, they start walking away. I was watching as they walked off. I know I seem like a weirdo watching her and all but I couldn't help it.

Ugh, why am I so worried about her? It's only been a day without her and im losing my mind! Not that its any of my business, but I wonder we're they're going.

I miss y/n. This is probably the first time we've never hung out together since we've met. It feels weird not hearing her voice 24/7.

I hope she forgives me soon.

words: 931