𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎?☹︎

~𝑴𝒊𝒚𝒂'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽~

"Y/n! Wake up!" I scream. She's just passed out on the floor and I worry if shes even gonna wake up to be honest.

~𝑬𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒚~

After y/n and f/n walked away, I couldn't get them off my mind. Not in that way, maybe for y/n, but definitely not f/n. ew, i rather die than like him.

Anyways, curiosity took over me and I began to follow them. As im hiding behind a bush, I see them walk into a house.

Its not y/n's so I assume its f/n's. I really feel like a whole stalker right now but I cant help it.

Anyways, after they enter the house, I sneak my way next to the window and I look inside.

When I look, I immediately regret it because I see y/n and f/n uhm..

Making out..

My heart drops suddenly from what im witnessing.

My best friend and the guy I pretty much hate, are making out on his couch.

I think im gonna be sick. I run to the nearest bush and kneel over it.

Soon, my vision starts getting blurry and the events that happened recur in my head over and over.

Then I feel hot tears running down my cheeks and soon, my quiet sobs.

I bit my lip to try to hide my sadness but it didnt work and I bursted out crying.

"W-why is this happening? First, we get into a fight. Then, she ignores me because of it. Now, shes kissing the one person I least expected and hate." I cry out.

I start to walk home. A very slow walk. As if god heard my struggles, it starts raining a bit.

I sigh and just continue walking. Once I get home, I switch out my wet clothes for some dry ones and crawled into bed.

I took a pillow and squeezed it like it was a stuffed animal or something for comfort.

I cried myself to sleep that night and I knew that because I felt dry tears on my face when I woke up and the pillow had some wet stains too.

-

I knock on f/n's door to see y/n because I just wanted to see her again, face to face and just talk and I already checked her house and her mom said she wasnt there which means she didnt go home last night.

And the only ither place she would be is f/n's house so I went there obviously.

No one answered the door so I tried to open the front door and it actually opened.

Is f/n even home? Why is the door unlocked? Did something happen to y/n maybe?

I had so many questions that will probably stay unanswered. I call out for f/n but no answer. Then I call out for the only other person that'd be in the house besides me.

"Y/n, are you here?" No answer. I slowly make my way up the steps and I see a door slightly open.

I curiously go in thinking y/n's in there. She is but shes on the floor, shes making noises, and shes sweating alot.

I rush over to here and I feel her head and the only thing I felt was hot sweat on my hand.

"Y/n?" I say. She doesnt respond but after a few seconds, she started to whimper.

I lightly shake her and call out her name again but this time, a little louder.

"Y/n, wake up." No response again.

"Y/n, wake up!" I call again with more worry in my voice.

"Y/n!" I say as loud as possible. She flings upwards and she looks terrified for her life.

She starts hyperventilating so I try to calm her down and I pull her into my arms and I whisper stuff in her ear that'll possibly calm her down.

Eventually, she calms down and finally realizes that im here.

"Wait wait wait, Miya what the hell are you doing here?" She says quietly. I stare at her for a bit before answering.

"Well, I was coming here because I wanted to just.. talk." I say. I see her staring at me from my peripheral vision.

"Ok then.. lets talk." I look up at her to see her smiling at me. That smile..

Its the smiling I used to see everyday, The smile that was the reason I got up out of bed in the morning, The smile from the person I might love..

"But," She starts. I look at her concerned, thinking she might change her mind last second.

"Lets go to your house and talk because this isnt my house if you havent noticed." She laughs after saying.

"O-oh, uh yea lets go then.." I say stuttering. I am kinda nervous to talk to her to be completely honest.

-

I open my room door and let y/n in. I sit on the edge of my bed and she does the same and sits next to me. We sit in awkward silence until she speaks up.

"Soooooo.." She starts. "What did you wanna talk about..?" I sit there and only hear silence. Well, that and my heart beating fast like crazy. Then I tell her what I wanted to talk about in the first place.

"I wanted to talk about us." I say. She just sits there with her hands in her lap.

"What about.. us?" She emphasized 'us' in that sentence. I waited a second, then continued talking.

"Just.. our friendship I guess.." I said. Silence filled the room once again until one of us broke it.

"Im sorry that I ignored you.. I really am. But you know exactly why I did-" "I do and im sorry for snapping at you when you did nothing wrong, you only wanted to help me and I guess I just didnt want you too.." I said, cutting her off.

"Its fine, just if you dont want me to do something, dont go all 'toxic boyfriend' on me?" She laughed at her own comment. I chuckled a little.

"You got a promise." I said. She held her pinky out and I took it and we both said pinky promise.

That was one of the best days of my life. I got my best friend back, and she doesnt have a boyfriend. Which means I might still have a chance to ask her what I wanna ask.

One day, not today, but one day I will.

words: 1098