Chapter 1

Fawn's POV-

I lift up my laptop screen and click on YouTube, I sit down to watch Dan and Phil's newest gaming video-
Just Dance. By the way, in case you didn't know Dan and Phil are my two favourite people in the world! I might only be 13 but still I absourloutley adore them, I have posters all over my bedroom and I've seen every single live show they've done and I've watched every video they've posted.
Anyway, Hi I'm Fawn and I'm from Australia and to be honest I have family problems...
My mum is a single mum who can't look after me...
And that's where I am now on a plane to England.
I know this might sound crazy but somebody leaked where Dan and Phil lived and let's say I'm going to visit them.
My mum won't care anyway, I left last night, I'm half way there, she hasn't rang or anything, she put me up for adoption a few months ago eventhough I still live with her.

I grabbed my phone and tweeted to Dan and Phil: See you soon, I hope! :)

Dan's POV-

I sat reading my tweets and scrolling on tumblr, like usual.
And there was one tweet that quite honestly startled me. A girl... A fan? Said that she was going to see us soon.. I'd never heard of her before. How is she going to see us, we have no meet ups soon or anything. I turned to Phil and questioned him, he told me to just ignore it. And so I did.
I sat down on the edge of my bed to film a video when there was a knock on the door.
Phil shouted me from the other end of the flat. I turned the camera off and went to go see why this was so important.

Phil's POV-

I heard a someone at the door and when I opened it a little girl was standing there. She only looked about 13 and she had nobody with her, her hands were filled with bags and suitcases. She looked like she was going on holiday.
I decided to shout Dan because I had no idea what to do.
Dan came running down the stairs and stopped when he saw the door open and the girl standing in front of it.

Dan's POV-

"Hello?" I said,
"Hi Dan, Hi Phil" she said back, she had a very distiguished Australian accent,
I whispered to Phil, "she must be a fan"
Phil said, " all the way from Australia, with all of this luggage?! How does she even know where we live?"

Fawn's POV-

"Im sorry to disturb your conversation but I'm right here why don't you just ask me?"I asked
They both looked at each other
"You know, you never really get to see how much you two have a connection on camera, it's really cute!" I say whilst walking closer up to their door, "do you mind if I come in?" I asked
Phil opened the door further and Dan ran down and stared at him they both discussed what just happened while I Made my name into the living room.

Hi, sorry this might be a bit crap, but it's my first Phanfiction so please leave your thoughts, and I will try and update as much as possible.