Chapter 11

Phil's POV
Myself and Fawn had just gotten back from our little day out at the theme park. We both tried to be quiet so we could sneak up on Dan to enlighten him that we had brought him a little something back.
We creeped through the hall, passing the kitchen and deceitfully crawling up to the living room door with the bag with the keyring for Dan inside it.
We both stood up to find Dan sitting there, on the sofa...
KISSING ELLIE!
My jaw fell to the floor, I soon dropped the bag onto the floor and scurried off to my bedroom crying. I couldn't believe it... My heart was broken. And yet he wouldn't even know it.

Fawn's POV
Dan turned around to see me standing at the door frame, I had my mouth wide open.
"OH MY GOODNESS!!" I said, "when the hell did this happen, OMF!" I screamed jumping up and down,
"This is super cute, isn't it Phil I said turning around,"
He wasn't there. I looked onto the floor to firm the bag with Dan's keyring inside.
"Phil? Phil?" I called wandering off to find him.
"What's happened?" Dan and Ellie said looking upset.
"I DONT KNOW!!" I said shouting back
I knocked on Phil's door, " Phil, can I come in? Are you okay?" I asked
" I'm fine Fawn." He said, not even believing himself
"Phil, I know you're not." I said opening the door
I walked over to him lying on his bed, tears sprinting down his face.
I wrapped my arms around him, " Phil, I don't know what's happened but I just want you to know that I love you dad" i said squeezing him tightly.
He squeezed me back.
" Fawn.. I..i lo...ve d...an" he managed to blurt out despite the tears.
" I know that dad, he's you're best friend of course you love him." I replied smiling
" No Fawn, I'm in L..ove him" he said, head in hands
"I bet he loves you too!" I said
"Did you not see what just happened?" He said crying even more.
"Yes, but she might have kissed him, not the other way round." I explained
"But.. He kissed back" Phil said looking down.
"Let's go talk to them. If they explain it might make you feel better, come on dad!" I said dragging him out of bed.
We walked into the living room where can was sitting.
"Where's Ellie gone?" I asked.
"She thought it would be best to go home.' He replied

Phil's POV
I sat across from Dan with Fawn sitting/leaning next to me.
"So. Dan, Phil's wants you to..." Fawn started
"Dan, I'm in love with you!" I interrupted, i just managed to realise what I said. OMG THIS IS GOING TO RUIN OUR FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!
I stared at him while he just sat in silence.
"Dan. I'm so sorry." I said with my head in a pillow
I then felt arms wrap around me.