Izzy And Olivia At The Oscars

-One word: terrified.

-The girls had to go through multiple pep talks while getting their makeup done, especially with them both being nominated for best actress.

-Iris and Amethyst was nominated in four categories.

-Izzy for best actress.

-Olivia for best actress.

-Scarlett for best supporting actress.

-And best picture.

-They has a lot riding on this.

-They wanted to prove themselves as real actresses, to be taken seriously.

-Izzys hair was long, curled at the bottom and her makeup was natural with a smokey eye, hints of people in the crease.

-The gown went down in history as one of the most iconic oscar looks.

-Long, navy silk and flowy with crystal embellishments as straps.

-She originally chose a purple dress but everyone agreed to stay away from Iris and Amethyst colours.

-Too predictable.

-Olivia wore dark eyeshadow with green eyeliner on her waterline.

-Her suit was black and oversized and the ends of her trousers pooled around her legs, showing only the tips of the crystal tabi boots.

-Wearing no shirt underneath the oversized blazer sent fans crazy.

-Of course, they both sat together. Both shaking with excitement and terror.

-When the best supporting actress category came up, they couldn't help but grasp each-other's hand so tightly it hurt.

-They were rooting for Scarlett, and hearing her name being called out set a positive mood for the night, and relaxed the girls a little.

-The movie had just won its first Oscar, and that was good enough.

-But they knew the best actress category was coming up.

-And as much as fans had speculated that there was going to be a rivalry between the two, they kind of wished they wouldn't win it.

-Making a speech in-front of all them people by yourself was terrifying to them.

-But, like any actor wanting to further their career, they wanted to win more than anything.

-But there were such talented actresses in the category also.

-Cate Blanchett, Natalie Portman and Emelia Clarke.

-In the nicest way, they thought they had no chance.

-Especially after Natalie got a huge round of applause when her name was called out.

-The camera zoomed in on the girls holding each other's hand and looking nervously to the stage.

-The envelope was opened.

-It was being read.

-Olivia nearly threw up with nervousness.

-Izzys bouncing legs nearly broke the floor.

-Louise and Debs were crying at the fact that their daughters were nominated.

-Each nominees face appeared on the screen, waiting for their reaction.

-"Izabella ********!"

-Olivia's mouth opened in shock and she wrapped her crying best friend in a hug.