The Definition of Sexy (Vaas Montenegro - Far Cry 3)

You awake to find yourself bound and gagged in a bamboo made cage in the middle of the jungle surrounded by nothing but armed pirates. The pirates treat you with disrespect, spitting, cursing and kicking dirt at you. One even threw his cigar at you. Your sat on the grassy floor making mud marks on your leggings, trying to manoeuvre yourself into a more comfortable position (ironically when you've been out to be a caged animal). It's like this for hours, no food, no water, no respect, covered in sweat and BO. This would've continued for even longer if not for... him. This new face who pulls up in a jeep with a bunch of his guys. Red vest much like every other pirate around him, mohawk for a hairstyle (terrible choice I must say), bandolier, pistol in hand, crazy look in his eyes. VAAS.

He lets his boys go have a drink in one of the cabins nearby whilst he comes to speak to you. At least that's what it seems: he asks the grunt guarding the cage door to open it up, he walks to you sat in the corner and cuts you from your restraints, although he leaves the mouth tape on. "You take that thing off and I will slice you open from gut to chin" he said. You nodded to him, signalling that you won't do it. He tells you to get in the back of the jeep with him, and he has 2 other pirates drive it for him. Leaving the pirates to guard the other hostages, at least that's what you're telling yourself.

Vaas can't keep his hands to himself, telling jokes and laughing to himself as he grips your leg with his tight fist, moving it up towards your pelvic region. He sits closer to you and whispers into your ear "I can't wait for the fun I'm about to have with you". You keep driving for hours until you reach a hut in the beachy area on the opposite end of the island from where you first started. The pirates stay seated in the front as Vaas pulls you gently but forceful by your leg to get out with him and follow him to the hut.

Once inside the front door he says for you to take your mouth tape off now. "Finally! I'm so happy to be here with you again Vaas! I've been so fucking horny lately. Buck doesn't satisfy me nearly as much as you and your joystick does", you say, you've been frequently visiting the Rook Islands just so you could fuck Vaas and spend some time with him when he isn't running errands for Hoyt. You had met him through Doug and the rest of the story between then and now has been nothing but hardcore fuck sessions and drunken hangouts in the now dilapidated Amanaki Village.

"Shhh! My boys will hear us you slut, and we don't want that to happen do we?" said Vaas. You shook your head, watering up inside your mouth, you can't wait to slide his joystick into your mouth again. You pull him into the bedroom, laying back on the bed as he lays on top, swapping spit with him as you passionately kiss for several minutes. "I've missed this" said Vaas. The kissing wasn't enough, with the both of you wrestling to be the one on top, grabbing each other's asses and pulling on each other's waists, never wanting to let go. "Show me that big cock of yours baby! I want to suck it", you said, pulling yourself down to Vaas' trousers as he's leaning upward with his arms taking the role of the rest for his upper body. You lick the lining of his trousers where his bulge is and spend longer than you should've unzipping them, pulling the belt of and pulling his dick from out of his pants. You gripped his cock and begin to suck on the tip and jerking off his cock as he lets out continued moans, encouraging you to start sucking more of his cock into your mouth, going faster and faster. Before he reaches his climax, Vaas pulls you up to his face and you start kissing again. "Lie on top of me and let your cock and balls swing over my face sexy!" he said. As you get into position you both proceed to kiss and suck on each others bulls, never mind the pubes on all four. It's only a matter of time before the balls become boring and the cock comes to mind again, Vaas started it first, tugging on your dick with his lips and pushing his tongue up to the base. You followed suit and began deepthroating his cock. This goes on for several minutes before Vaas reaches his climax again, this time spraying his hot juicy semen all over your face. "I ain't done yet sugar, flip on to your front for me" you said, lighting Vaas' face with unbridled joy. His asshole was prepped and ready to be destroyed by your big throb. Carefully inserting it in, Vaas let's out a loud moan, "Oh fuck that feels good". It begins with slow and methodical thrusts until Vaas begins saying "Faster baby c'mon, I'm not your cheap bitch fuck me harder, fuck me now!". And so you did. You were a thrusting machine. You were about to climax and so you jumped to your feet and moved your dick to Vaas' lips again so he could suck the tip and let your semen pour into his mouth like smooth honey.

As you both rest on the bed, you both turn your heads to face each other. He says "Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity? Because I'm insane for you right now."