○66 He Sings Your Child To Sleep

Credit: @1dprefskandf

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Zayn: "Shhh, baby daddy's here." You hear his soft voice coo through the baby monitor. Little Layla had woken the two of you up for the third time tonight, and Zayn had insisted that he was the one to go and calm her down. Pretty soon his large hards were gripping around the small newborn bringing her close into his chest. A soft tune could be heard coming from his mouth as he attempted to calm her down and pretty soon her very audible whimpers turned into silence. He continued to sway back and forth until he was absolutely sure everything was okay again. Even though she was fast sleep, the humming persisted and the grip around her never loosened.

Liam: "Baby, why are you upset?" He frowns opening the bedroom door only to reveal the crying five year old. "Another nightmare hm?" He asks making his way over to her princess bed and sitting on the edge. She nods her head and he pulls her shaking body into his tight protective hold. "Aw baby, I'm sorry would you like me to sing to you? Would you like that, yeah?" He suggests snuggling them both into the twin sized mattress. He pulls the covers over her tiny body and moments later a soft melody started to play from his mouth. His hand reaches out to tangle with her hair, and moments later, just as he anticipated, she drifted off.

Niall: "Daddy, will you sing to me?" Four year old Mia pleads from her spot on her bed. A smile makes its way to Niall's face at her question. Mia had always loved Niall's voice, there was just something about it that never failed to put her right to sleep. "Of course I will, baby. What song do you have in mind?" He asks pulling her body on top of his strong chest. He presses a kiss to her temple and rubs her back with the tips of his fingers. "The one you always sing.." She murmurs causing a chuckle to vibrate in Niall's chest, and soon a soft lullaby was filling up in his sweet accent instantly relaxing Mia, bringing her into a deep and peaceful slumber as usual.

Louis: "Sing to me, daddy." Four year old Noah grips onto Louis wrist restricting him from walking anywhere near the exit of the door. Louis chuckles slightly and leans down to press a soft kiss onto little Noah's forehead. "Right now bud? Its about an hour past your bedtime. Almost eight." He says and the small boy just shakes his head. "Please, daddy." He urges leaving Louis with no other choice but to give in. He makes himself comfortable in the twin sized bed and pulls the blanket over the both of their bodies. Seconds later a familiar tune started to hum from the back of his throat causing Noah's eyes to close, and Louis to smile down at him.

Harry: "No no, don't cry." He pleads bouncing the little one up and down on his knee. You had left for work about an hour ago leaving Harry to deal with one year old Bella. You had assured him that he was going to do just fine, but from what was going on right now made him feel like she was never going to stop crying. He cradles her close into his chest and wipes her wet cheeks with the pads of him thumbs. "How about I sing to you, yeah? Will that make you feel better, baby?" He coos and pretty soon the room was filled with nothing but the sound of a soft tune coming from his mouth. Soon she was fast asleep, leaving him with nothing but the feeling of relief.

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

This has been the worst month of my entire life..

If Zayn left the band because of his health than okay.

But honestly I cried so much that day.

And I'm really hoping he comes back on April 1st saying 'AHA! APRIL FOOLS BÏTCHES!'