○2 Hugs

Credit: @justinepaynlinson

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

Louis:

You didn't know what to do you just sat on your bed crying your eyes out. Your mother had just recently passed away and you only got the news now. You felt too weak to tell Louis or anyone else for that matter you just wrapped yourself in your blankets and cried on your pillow. "(Y/N)?" Louis questioned as he stepped into the room. You wanted to say something but no words came out, only louder sobs. "Are you alright?" You shook your head vigorously. Louis then sat next to you on your bed and let you rest your head on his shoulder. After a moment he stood up, also lifting you up, and he embraced you in a tight hug. "Let me go make you some hot chocolate, maybe you'll feel better."

Zayn:

You came home feeling exhausted. You loved children, yes. But looking after them was a handful especially children who had no respect and never listened. You stepped into yours and Zayn's house with a sigh and made your way to your bedroom to change into pyjamas. Zayn sat on the bed as you stepped in. "Hey," He said. "Hi," You mumbled and made your way to your closet and got out a shirt and yoga pants. You then walked out of the room and to the bathroom without another word. A while later, when you opened the bathroom door, you were met by a confused Zayn. "Is anything wrong?" He questioned. You sighed. "Work. Those kids are a handful and I hate it. I'm thinking about quitting," You said and then felt strong arms wrap around your waist. "It's just been a tough day. Don't quit, everything will work out soon."

Liam:

You were sitting in the airport waiting Liam's plane to arrive. He was supposed to be back yesterday already but it got cancelled due to the weather. Today, again, the weather decided to be against you and Liam and the plane got delayed for a few hours. "(Y/N)?" Liam's familiar voice echoed through the almost empty airport. It was 01:28 at the moment. You immediately stood up and looked in the direction of the voice. There Liam stood, with his backpack over his shoulder and his suitcase in his hand. He wore a smile, which immediately transferred to you as you ran into your boyfriend's arms. He hugged you back very tightly, declaring how much he missed you as he whispered in your ear. Before he pulled out of the hug he kissed you on top of your head. "Gosh, I missed your hugs."

Niall:

"Baby, are you home?" Niall's voice echoed through the empty house. You stood up from your bedroom and went to find Niall who stood waiting for you at the front door. "Niall, it's 10 pm, where the hell were you?" You questioned, you were clearly annoyed. A small smile appeared on Niall's face. You could tell that he was drunk just by the way he was acting. "Sorry. I was with the boys in the studio and then after we recorded a few songs Harry suggested we go to the bar and celebrate another finished album," Niall replied clearly proud of his achievement. You smiled. "I'm really happy for you but can we please go to bed, I'm really tired," You said. Niall chuckled. "What no hug?" He questioned. You playfully rolled your eyes and then embraced your boyfriend in a long warm hug.

Harry:

You were waiting for Harry to get back from work, so to pass time you washed the dishes. About a while later you heard the door open and in came a very happy Harry. "Hello my love," He said as he walked over to you and then kissed you on your cheek. "You seem to be in a good mood today," You teased as you saw his grin grow wider. "Well, I was on my way home when I saw this beautiful necklace that reminded me of you, so I decided to get it for you," He said and then pulled out a box from behind his back. You then took the box from his hand and opened it up. Just as promised there was a beautiful necklace laying in it. "Oh my word. Thank you Harry," You said and then hugged your boyfriend.