𝐙𝐄𝐑𝐎

𖠌☕︎ author aikarii speaking,

Hello and Welcome! Thank You for reading this story. Please be reminded of a few things before beginning your journey on the story.

1. This is not the real plot. This is only a fictional plot where Reader is part of the story.

2. This is a Liz Lerue x Reader, not a Various x Various. Therefore, I will not ship any characters with each others, except for those canons.

3. Trigger Warnings will be put in the top before the chapter begins. So if I missed a trigger warning please kindly tell me.

4. At the end of the chapter, you'll see a 'proofread: ✔︎' if it is edited and fixed. I changed the style of my writing for I found my old writings cringe.

5. Because of their ages, i will not add lemons. Although i might add lime in the future.

6. I am open for suggestions and feedbacks. Please do not hesitate to tell me.

7. Pictures and/or videos are not mine unless stated otherwise. Cttro.

8. Slow Updates. I have (a shitty) life outside the social medias as well, so expect slower than a turtle updates.

9. I am thankful for anyone who might vote, comment, view or add this to their reading list. I really am.

𖠌☕︎ Introduction

[Name] Aphelion, the only Aphelion child who will take the family's heritance after she turns her legal age. A sarcastic yet outstanding typical rich kid.

Both of her birth parents are male; One is born male while the other transgender.
Her Dads are the ones running the organization of Order of the Babysitters, also known as Monster Hunting.

She was born in France, Paris, educated in the Ukraine for elementary, highschool in Russia, and now on-flight to America for senior high.

Other backgrounds will be discovered at the future chapters.

All other characters are themselves.

ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ʀᴇᴀᴅ : ✔︎ ᴀᴘʀɪʟ 5, 2022