𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞. 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐀𝐜𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨| 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 2 | 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

| 𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 |

Shit Sherlocks.

Both hands on my knees, half bent down, hair in the way of seeing my face and a laughing mess is how you could describe me in this moment.

I just know everyone here right now is looking at me confused and weirded out. I mean, who am I to blame? I would do the same, hell, worser, if someone laughs out of nowhere.

"With all due respect President, but don't you think this isn't the right time to laugh with the situation and all?" The girl with black short hair says, almost screaming but not.

Okay, okay. Get serious Y/n! I thought and slapped myself mentally.

I fixed my posture and the laughter dying while so. The white walls echoing with the tensed silence I looked at her before speaking.

"There are no other officials coming other than me. I kinda joked with the phone call for panicked reactions from all of you and it was worth it." I admitted with a small smile curved on my lips.

There was a few silent minutes, maybe three? Till' it hit them.

"Oh. OH." The pink haired girl said and snapped her fingers. Looked at me in the eye and chuckled.

"You-" The short girl said and glared at me before I start laughing once more.
The boy and the tall girl must have catched up cause a second later I heard them laugh along with me.

"You should have seen all of your faces-" I wheezed, making the others laugh as well from how I form my laughs.

After a solid five minutes on recalling and laughing our asses out the wall clock they have rang, meaning the school bell will ring after 3 minutes, also a reminder that we should go to our own perspective classes.

We all left together to chat some more, and that's when I hits me that I don't even know their names.

"Oh right, just remembered. As you already know, I'm Y/n Aphelion, what's all of your names?" I said, the others started introducing themselves we didn't even realized we're already infront of mine and Liz's subject classroom.

"Nice talking to all of you but, we gotta go now. Liz?" I said with a smile, it was really nice talking to them, but I really don't wanna risk my first day in a school and get late.

"Coming." Liz said, the others said or waved their goodbyes and went in their own classes before me and Liz went to seat with each other in math, well, technically she requested it and I didn't mind chatting with her while studying.

Soon the school bell rings and more students starts appearing in the class and settled down, and now the professor.

"Alright class, I'm your professor in math, and you can call me Sir John. Our topic for today's maths are-" Sir John soon then started to teach us and time must be in our side as it passed by fast, the bell rang and it was another subject we need to learn, I started packing my things and looked over at Liz, she was on the window side if I haven't mentioned.

She was done packing so we both stood up from our seats, other students are already leaving so we followed.

Outside the class is a misery, there is a lot of students passing and exiting at the same time, Sheesh I thought before I felt a hand intertwine in mine, I looked at the owner of the hand and saw Liz.

"Don't wanna get lost do you?" She said not looking back, before dragging me to the lockers. I just nodded and went back to focusing our way in the lockers.

We got to the lockers and it was horrific with what path we came through.
Trying to catch our breaths, we laughed it off and took our needs and went to the next class we needed to learn.

~ [means timeskip]

After finishing three subjects, it was lunch break, 12:00 sharp. Liz and I got separated in the third subject, I got English and she got Science. And just like 30 minutes before, the hallways are filled with students. Thank God for the tour earlier, I really would be lost if it wasn't because of it.

Soon after turns and walks, I got to the cafeteria, I first looked for any familiar faces, when found none, I then just decided to take my lunch.

Once I got everything I liked, I heard someone call my name across the loud cafeteria.

"Y/N! OVER HERE!" I turned around and saw Berna, Cassie, Curtis and Liz in a table where another chair is reserved. Sweet.

I walked over with the tray infront of me and sat down in the reserved chair beside Cassie and Liz and put down my tray. We chatted for a while and stated eating out own lunches. Let's say, Curtis had choked on water once.

"What's your next subjects?" I blurted out after all of us are done with eating and still have time for chats.

"Arts." All of us synched.

~

Let's say, we overreacted a little bit at the cafeteria and got kicked out early by the workers, we took that chance to take our needs in the lockers early before a swarm of students start appearing once more.

We all got on the class early and settled down, since we're doing group activities we were sitting in the floor along side with everybody else.

The professor introduced themselves and we started on the activity, we finished it early and passed it to the professor before taking our leaves. It was the last subject before the school ends so we're able to leave early if we want but stayed in the IOB room.

"Hey, if ya'll are free, we can hangout. I know places to visit."

(an, just did this today and published today, i lost motivation okay? 😃)