𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

| 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨| 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 2 | 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯

| 𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕 |

Common reaction. Who wouldn't be? I'm the president after all.

Well, to start it off, the Aphelions long ago created the IOB. It has been passed to the Aphelion family tree to generations and generations. Which leads to now, my dads taking over and me, as their only child, being the president-in-charge.

Not long after, I found myself standing infront of a door after the long walk to what seemed to be a maze of doors and steps. The girl from earlier opened the door with the key card and was welcomed with a cool breeze and white walls.

Walking inside after her the room was gigantic as I expected, roaming around the room I noticed more than a pair of eyes were staring at my every move, and I was right.

There was four people around my age including the other girl that led me in here. I looked back at them to see their eyes swelling with anxiety. Once they saw me they quickly broke the eye contact, looked around or did something.

This will be fun.

This wasn't my first time dealing with the IOB organization with the people. Lets say, I got some of the group down and closed for the better. Well, that was the last group I went on before here. News and rumors must have gotten quick after the accident.

Must have been worried they'll be next.

Eh, i'll reasure them later. i'd love to choose chaos as a first impression for now anyways.

Smirking a bit as I replaced it with a poker face again before walking forward a table with an open notebook and a pen. Taking it and writing nonsense things before roaming around again. As i roam around, I maked sure to write something in the notebook every second, now i look like i'm starting to judge the place.

In the corner of my eyes, i can see the others look at eachother with wide eyes, obviously not expecting for me this early to judge their room already.

Exactly the plan.

Suddenly another spice passed my mind, I let out a deep sigh, enough for them to hear or notice. I swear, once they heard me, loud running footsteps were heard, I looked at them and they seemed to clean whatever is messy in last minute. Once they saw me looking at them, i slowly looked back at the paper and pretended to write shits. And when I tell you, I heard the pink girl from earlier cursed under her breath which caused me to laugh a little without them noticing.

From my pocket, i felt a vibration, took it out and saw my phone ringing with my pops name. Fredie Aphelion.
I quickly connected it to my earbuds from my other side of the pocket and answered it.

This could panic them more

"President speaking." I said, trying to keep my poker face and not laugh with their reactions on how I speak, as if i'm talking to another high ranked in-charge.

"Sweetie, so how's it goingg??" My pops said, comfy as possible. "Great actually, I took Bliss with me today." I still do can feel the eyes stuck with my side profile.

"Awesome, call you back later dear, Harrith is about to burn the house down while attempting to cook pancakes-" Then, i heard a cut off.

They're baking again.

I then placed my phone in my pocket, and kept my airbuds in my ears.

I decided to panic them a little longer.

"What? Today?" I said, tracing my airbuds for them to think i'm still in a call with someone.

"I'll tell them to get ready." I said before turning to face the others in the room.

Opening my mouth to speak, I saw the guy drinking water, i feel bad for knowing whats about to happen.

"Yeah, um. The other high ranked officials are in their way here." Andd the guy spilled his water all over his shirt, sorry big man. Others shouted a 'WHAT' in sync.

They started running in any direction there is and started to clean any mess in their way, the shortest girl with black hair started vaccuming- where tf did that came from?-

Glancing to my right I saw the guy from earlier grunt, he tripped and right at this moment i knew i couldnt hold it much longer.

I looked at what the others was doing and the tall girl started cleaning shelves. But thats not what caught me off guard.

It was the pink haired girl attempting to calm herself while also trying to do some of the cleaning.

I was holding my laughter quietly perfectly until the pink haired girl started cursing under her breath once more.

And I laughed.

Shit sherlocks.

(an, CHAPTER TWO RELEASEDD AFTER A DAYY, POGG, CHAPTER THREE IN PROGRESS LUVS)