Chapter 3: Primarina

Sun's had quite the journey.

His trials got tougher, he had to battle an evil organization, and his Pokémon have gotten stronger and closer to him.

While it's been a long journey, Sun is finally on his way to becoming Alola's champion.

"Primarina, use Bubble beam!"

They had been battling a Sneasel on Mount Hokulani. Sneasel was weakened, but still standing. It was a Pokémon that Sun didn't have.

"Alright! Time to use a Poké Ball and see if I can catch it with that!"

Sun threw his hand forward and watched as the Poké Ball hit Sneasel. It captured it in the ball. Swayed once. Twice.

Oh no! The Pokémon broke free!

The Sneasel stood before the duo once again.

It rushed forward and hit Primarina with its claws.

"Slash attack. Alright, since a Poké Ball didn't work, it's time for a Great Ball!"

Sun took a Great Ball out from his bag and threw it at the Sneasel.

The Great Ball shook in the air. Once it hit the ground, it shook once more, and then stopped.

Gotcha! Sneasel was caught!

"Alright! A critical capture!" Sun said as he walked towards the Great Ball containing the Sneasel and picked it up.

The Pokédex showed that his Sneasel was a boy. He nicknamed it Sneaky and sent it to the PC box. He didn't need him on his team and didn't want to train Sneaky yet, but Sun figured he could train his new Pokémon sometime after he became Champion.

Maybe not right away, but hey, gotta fill up that Pokédex as much as you can.

Of course, if you want to fill it up, that is.

He finally arrived at the Pokémon Center and healed his Pokémon. Once that was finished, he looked through the Poké Mart and bought some more supplies that he was sure he'd need for the Elite Four such as Max Potions and Full Restores.

Once that was finished, he walked out of the Pokémon Center and began walking towards the Elite Four, but was stopped by his friend Hau.

"Sun! I finally caught up to you!" He said. Sun turned around to face him.

Hau bent down and placed his hands on his knees, panting as he tried to catch his breath.

"I saw you ahead of me and wanted to battle you, but I was stopped by a lot of Pokémon. Now that I've caught up to you, can we have a battle?" Hau said as he straightened himself up.

Sun nodded, and as if on cue, Hau sent out his Alolan Raichu.

Sun sent out Lycanroc. Before you ask, it's Lycanroc's Midday form.

"Lycanroc, use bite!"

Sun's Lycanroc rushed forward as it bit into Raichu. Raichu was still standing after the effective attack.

Uh....okay, not standing, but floating on its tail.

"Use Psychic, Raichu!" Hau said.

Lycanroc was still standing.

"Finish it off with another bite attack, Lycanroc!" Said Sun, and as commanded, Lycanroc rushed forward and bit into Raichu once more.

That was all it took. Hau's Raichu fainted as he called it back into its Poké Ball.