Special Chapter

park jeongseong's pov

standing in front of the door, I was debating if I should knock or not. I brush my hair because of frustration as I stare at the door with a small PSH sign on it.

friendship...

can it break that easily? one of our rule sa tropa is bros over girls. pero fuck lang, we can't know what's going to happen.

I stepped backwards when the door suddenly opened revealing sunghoon who's wearing a plain white tee shirt and a jogger pants. his hair is messy at naka specs pa ang loko, kunyare malabo ang mata.

"ay pu—" napahawak siya sa dibdib niya when he saw me standing in front of his door. I raised my brow waiting for him to continue his curse.

"pusang ligaw kasi," pagdahilan niya and opened the door more, inviting me to go in.

yesterday was our field trip. the day where I asked franchesca if I can court her. it was a magical night and a fairytale like, but I know while we were happy yesterday, sunghoon was hiding his pain.

for God's sake, hindi ako manhid. sunghoon had been my bestfriend since childhood. I lost my mom, I can't bare to lose a friend. kaya until I can, I want to save the friendship we have.

"miss mo na naman ako, may pagbisita ka pa pre," pagbibiro niya and handed me a can of cola na nasa ref ng room niya.

"sino ka para ma-miss ko," pang-aasar ko

"ouch ha! porket may chesca ka na, tinataboy mo na ako?"

I smile lightly before placing down my drink

"sunghoon," panimula ko

"teka lang p're! 'di naman ako nainform na magddramahan tayo dito, shet!" tumawa siya, just to ease his nervousness

halata naman eh, hindi pa siya okay. who would be? knowing the girl you love is with someone else, worse your bestfriend. some might think na its his fault for not confessing earlier but it takes courage. not all boys can handle pain. some times, they need the courage to know what will happen. its either happiness or rejection.

I hate those people who invalidate boys feelings. are we different from them? maybe we are stronger, but mentally speaking... it needs time.

"sorry hoon" I started. He became serious and placed down his drink as well

"aaminin ko masakit," he chuckled lightly

"tanga lang diba? gusto ko pero I'm one of the reason why he's happy with someone else... pero baduy man pakinggan but when you love someone, you want them to be happy" he honestly said

I can see him fiddling with his fingers.

love... simple word but can be view differently.

"kung mahal mo, hahayaan mo siyang sumaya kahit sa piling ng iba" he smiled sadly

that hit me. love is not all about fun and such. it's all about sacrifices and understanding.

"kaya alagaan no yun ha? I took care of her secretly for the past 5 years... now that I know she have someone who can take care of her, maybe I should take care of myself for now?" I nodded.

We might not notice the people who care for us. I'm ready to give my all to chesca. And kung maubos man ako, she is willing to give her all to me. Pero dahil sa sinabi ni hoon, maybe we should leave some for our self... kasi tayo rin mahihirapan sa huli.

"It's not the end hoon, there will be someone coming on their way to you. God is just waiting for the right timing" I pat his shoulder, hoping to ease his pain

"alam mo I always thought that cheaca was the right person at the wrong timing" he confessed

"but if it's the wrong timing, maybe that's not the right person" he continued

His eyes were teary but no tears are falling. I know na iniiwasan niya umiyak in front of me.

"Tama na ang drama! basta alagaan mo si chesca, pag sinaktan mo bahala ka aagawin ko" he joked making me laugh

"No worries, ako pa baka Jay toh" pagmamayabang ko

Naputol ang tawanan namin ng mag ring ang phone niya

Miss Starbucks calling...

I saw him smile a little before excusing himself.

I sighed as I watch him walk away. Maybe chesca was just part of his story, someone who will make him stronger to face the challenges in the future and at the right time... he will find the right person.

julia's message — thank you so much for 5k votes! may isa pa special chapter pero yeah in this chaopter I want us to also understand what some boys are feeling. confessing take a lot of courage so if you're gonna reject them, please do it nicely. rejection is hard and this also applies to all girls. don't blame hoon for not confessing immediately, it takes a lot of courage.

anyways yun lang may isa pa, basahin niyo HAHAHHAHAAHA